Sao Paulo Sustainable Transport Project - P127723
Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem | Published August 9, 2016 - Deadline September 14, 2016
GENERAL NOTICE -REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
BRAZIL - TRANSPORTATIONPROGRAM, LOGISTICS AND ENVIRONMENT
(SAO PAULO SUSTAINABLETRANSPORT PROJECT)
ENVIRONMENTAL SUPERVISION OFWORKS
1. The Government of the Stateof São Paulo received loan from the World Bank and Banco Santander SA, guaranteed MIGA - Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency,for partial financing for Sustainable Transport Project São Paulo - Transportation Program, Logistics and Environment - Project No.P127723 and intends to apply part of the Loan proceeds for consulting services contracting: ENVIRONMENTAL SUPERVISION WORKS, according to the Guidelines for World Bank Consultant Selection, pursuant to § 5 ofart. 42 of Law No. 8666 of 21/06/1993, its subsequent amendments and related legislation.
2. The services to be performed include support for environmental supervision and monitoring of duplicationof work and improve the SPA-327/330 highway, on the stretch between km 0,00 and km 5,30, with 5,30 km in length, in municipality ofJardinopolis, included in the "Transport Program, Logistics and Environment" for the Department of Highways of the State of SãoPaulo - DER / SP (Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem do Estado de São Paulo ? DER/SP).
3. Thescope of supervision is to ensure the proper development of the work, so that the works are carried out within the precepts ofenvironmental quality set out in the Environmental Management System of the DER / SP, the Regulatory Scope DER / SP - TechnicalSpecifications services and within the relevant legislation and Safeguard Policies IBRD / MIGA, with a view to minimizing theenvironmental impactsof meeting them.
4. The Department of Highwaysof the State of São Paulo -DER / SP, Executor responsible for monitoring the implementation of all components of the program andthe general administration of the Project Loan Agreements derived Authority INVITES consultants qualified and eligible to submitExpressions of Interest in order to provide suchsupervision services.
Interested consultants mustdemonstrate that they are qualified to perform the services, by submitting information (printed, description of similarassignments, experience in similar circumstances, staff with the required qualifications, etc.), proving their qualifications, andalso through relationship of services performed contemplating relevant information, such as contractor, project name,briefdescription of the services, start date and completion, contract value, etc. Consultants may associate to enhance theirqualifications.
The analysis of qualificationsfor training purposes shortlisted will take into consideration the following criteria:
? Experience inenvironmental management, environmental management, environmental monitoring or environmental monitoring of road works, especiallythose financed by the World Bank;
? Experience in environmentalmanagement, environmental management, environmental monitoring or environmental monitoring of other types of transport projects(urban roads, railways, ports, airports, etc.);
? Experience in environmentalmanagement, environmental management, environmental monitoring or environmental monitoring of infrastructureprojects;
? Experience in preparation ofenvironmental studies;
5. The consultant willbechosen in accordance with the Selection Based on Quality and Cost (QCBS) and procedures established by the World Bank'sGuidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers published in May 2004, revised October 2006 in May 2010and January 2011, which canbe obtained from the following website: www.worldbank.org. Interestedconsultants may obtain furtherinformation from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 16:00 (GMT) in the "Unit for the Coordination of RoadPrograms - Department of Highways of the State of São Paulo ", Att Engineer Rubens Cahin, Avenida do Estado, No. 777-2 floor - room2123 ? Ponte Pequena, São Paulo / SP, CEP:. 01107-000 - Brazil, phone: (55- 11) 3311-2285, fax (55-11) 3311-2286, email@example.com, website: www.der.sp.gov.br.
6. Expressions ofInterest should be addressed to the "Unit for the Coordination of Road Programs - Department of Highways of the State of SãoPaulo", identified below, may be received by mail or email at the address above, until 16:00 hours of theday 09/14/2016 (brazilian time).
Departamento de Estradas de Rodagem(DER/SP)
Unidade de Coordenação de Programas Rodoviários(UCPR)
Att. Engº RubensCahin
Avenida do Estado nº 777, 2º andar, Sala 2123, BomRetiro
São Paulo - SP, CEP 01107-000 ?Brasil
Tel/fax: +55(11) 3311-2285