BR MST Rio Grande do Norte Regional Dev - P126452
SECRATARIA DE ESTADO DE PLANEJAMENTO E FINANÇAS | Published October 5, 2016 - Deadline October 26, 2016
The Support To The Management Unit And Others Executing Units
In The Planning, Monitoring And Supervision Of The Roads
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOTICE Nº53/2016
THE SELECTION AND HIRING OF EXPERTADVICE OF LEGAL ENTITY
Date: October 4th ,2016
THE SUPPORT TO THE MANAGEMENT UNIT AND OTHERS EXECUTING UNITS IN THE PLANNING, MONITORING AND SUPERVISION OF THEROADS
RN Sustainable Project ? 8276-BR
1. The Government ofRio Grande do Norte, through the State Department of Planning and Finance -SEPLAN, requested a loan from the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (hereinafter called the "World Bank") forthefinancing of the Integrated Project of Sustainable Development of RioGrande do Norte - RN Sustainable Project - loan Agreement8276-BR, and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to eligible payments under the Contract for hiring consultants, tosupport the Project Management Unit in activities related to execution of the Loan.
The Management Unit of the RN Sustainable Project - PMU / SEPLAN has come through this expression of interest to inform that aShort List of consulting companies for The Support to the Management Unit and others Executing Units in the Planning, Monitoringand the Supervision of the roads of the State of Rio Grande do Norte is being prepared, in accordance with the procedures adoptedby the World Bank and the results desired by the State Government of Rio Grande do Norte, as the Guidelines for Selection andContracting ofConsultants financed by IBRD Loans and Credits and IDA Grants by WorldBank borrowers, published version in January 2011 ?Selection Method by the Lowest Cost?SMLC.
2. The intended services aimed specifically:
· Supporting the PMU and other Executing Units in monitoring of theexecution contracts of works, aiming at the quality of the object and mitigating risks of claims and contractualamendments;
· Supporting the PMU in the monitoring of compliance with deadlines, costs and quality defined in thecontracts;
· Elaborating the documents to be exchanged/traded with the contractedcompanies, so that the correct information is made available at the appropriate times for eachstakeholder;
· Reducing the risks of non-compliance of the works schedule through themanagement throughout the entire the implementation of the contracted service;
· Subsidizing the technicians and managers of RN Sustainable Project andthe State Government in making strategic decisions with information at the right time and in the required/needed form, enabling theadoption of corrective and preventive actions.
4. The Eligible Companies that are interested in providing the services must expressinterest bymeans of correspondence accompanied by/together with information demonstrating the experience and expertise required to performtheservices, attesting/showing technical capacity gleaned from conducting similar studies/services that have been completed andcontainingat least the following information:
Proven experiencein running/implementing or the management of road works
Proven experiencein advisory activities for the public institutions in the inspection area and management ofroads.
Eliminatory and Classificatory
Proven experience in technical consultancy in the civil engineering area, preferably in the area ofhighways.
5- Further information maybe obtained at the office of Management Unit of the RN Sustainable Project, located in the Secretariat of State for Planning andFinance of Rio Grande do Norte (SEPLAN), Centro Administrativo do Estado, BR 101, km 0, Lagoa Nova, Natal / RN - CEP: 59064-901 -Tel: 84 3232.1818 and Fax: 84 3232.1911, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6- The Expressions of interest must bereceived by 17:00h of the day October 26th, 2016 -the date of posting, accompanied by allProbative Documentationrequired, in a sealed envelope with the following words:
Secretaria deEstado do Planejamento e das Finanças
Unidade de Gerenciamento do Projeto RN Sustentável
Comissão Mista Especial de Licitação do Projeto ? CEML
Componente 3:Melhoria da Gestão Pública
Subcomponente3.1: Planejamento e GestãoOrçamentaria e
Financeira Integrado e Baseada em resultados.
Atividade 3: Apoio a Implementação do Projeto
Manifestação de Interesse Nº 53/2016
Centro Administrativo do Estado
BR 101 ? Km 0? Lagoa Nova ? Natal/ RN
Presidente da ComissãoEspecial de Licitação
President of the Special Tender ProcurementCommittee