BR Strength. Serv. Delivery Ceará PforR - P127463
Procuradoria Geral do Estado - CEL04 | Published December 17, 2015 - Deadline January 19, 2016
Ontratação Dos Serviços De Consultoria Especializada (pessoa
Jurídica),para Especificar, Desenvolver E Implantaro Sistema Informatizado De Gestão De
Compras Do Estado Do Ceará.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BRAZIL
STATE GOVERNMENT CEARÁ
SECRETARIAT OF PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT (SEPLAG)
OPERATION TO STRENGTHEN SERVICE DELIVERY FOR GROWTH, POVERTY REDUCTION, ANDENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY IN THE STATE OF CEARÁ - PROGRAM FOR RESULTS (PforR)
LOAN AGREEMENT No. IBRD 8302 ? BR
NOTICE OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST No. 20150003/CEL04/SEPLAG/CE
CONSULTANCY SERVICES CONSULTINGFIRMS
OBJECT: Specialized Consultancyto specify, develop and deploy the computerised system of "MANAGEMENT OF PURCHASES"
1. The Government of Cearánegotiated a loan with theInternational Bank for Reconstruction and Development - IBRD (World Bank) to the Project to SupportEconomic Growth in Reducing Inequalities and Environmental Sustainability of Ceará - Program for Results (PforR) which aims toensure continued investment in strategic areas of the state, scheduled in the Multiannual Plan - PPA , in order to promoteeconomicgrowth that favors social inclusion that is environmentally sustainable . To assist in implementing, the said project has acomponent that provides technical assistance to hire consulting services.
2. Consulting ServicesCONSULTING FIRMS comprise:
2.1. Perform the Initial surveys about the features and specifications of the system next tothe involved with the systematic government purchases of Ceara State;
2.2. Survey of requirements, workflows, processes and other information needed to develop the system, on the basis of surveysand meetings with those involved in the systematic of purchases, whereas the systems to be integrated and those that will berewritten;
2.3. Submit document of vision contemplating: cases of uses, functional requirements and non-functional related to usability,accessibility, portability, maintainability, functional aesthetics, flexibility, reliability, data update, availability,performance and technologies involved;
2.4. Submit the project of the software product, according to the patterns of SEPLAG, containing at least: thearchitecture; Language;data bank; Use Case Diagram; SPECIFICATIONS OF USE CASES; Class Diagram; Sequence diagram; Model ofrelational entity - MER; Database Scripts; visual interface Layout; Layout of reports; Plan extract/load fromdatabase; SecurityPolicy.;
2.5. Define data dictionary; Prototipação of screens (visual interface/layouts); standardization of queries andreports (layouts); Model of relational entity - MER and Database scripts.;
2.6. Integrating corporate tables (rewritten and integrated systems); all data migration of systems that will berewritten, into a single database.;
2.7. Develop a system and deploy in an environment of approval, as well as perform all necessary tests in theenvironment of approval and production, including the functional tests, stress and performance, issuing, in the end, a report onthe implementation and compliance.;
2.8. Draw up the technical documentation and operational system.
3. The Special BiddingCommission 04 - 04 CEL, on behalf of the Secretariat of Planning and Management ? SEPLAG, invites qualified and eligibleconsultants, CONSULTING FIRMS, to express interest in relation to the provision of services requested. The interestedconsultants, CONSULTING FIRMS, should submit their PORTFOLIOS to demonstrate that have therequisite qualifications andexperiences in projects for the development of systems in the area of T.Iwith encoding of interfaces, the field of technology and programming languages, concepts and Business Intelligence tools, analysisof requirements relevant to the execution of the services., relevant to the performance of services.
4. The attention of interestedCONSULTING FIRMS is drawn to paragraph 1.9 ofthe WorldBank's Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World BankBorrowers,January 2011 Edition ("Consultant Guidelines"), setting forth the World Bank's policy on conflict ofinterest.
5.Consultants (Legal entity) may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a subconsultancy to enhancetheir qualifications. In this case, it must be stated in the Charter of Expression of Interest, which company will be the leader of theconsortium.
6. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with theQCBS method set out in theConsultant Guidelines.
7. This Notice and apreliminary version of the Termsof Reference (TOR) are also available on the website: www.seplag.ce.gov.br/consulta licitações using the link: http://www.portalcompras.ce.gov.br/portal/categoria5/consulta-de- licitacoes-1. Interested CONSULTING FIRMS may obtain additional information on the Special Bidding Commission 04- CEL 04 , from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 18:00, Monday to Friday, through phone: +55 (85) 3459-6379, Fax: +55 (85) 3459-6525or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
8. Expressions of interestshould be directed and addressed to the address below , personally delivered or sent by mail / SEDEX , or sent to the email or faxlisted above , formats odt, doc, pdf, xls, dwg or jpg, full size 6MB, until 16:00 pm (sixteen hours) of 19 january of2016.
9. The Expression of Interestdoes not assume any obligation to hire. A CONSULTING FIRMS will be selected in accordance with the procedures set outin the current edition of the World Bank's Guidelines: Selection andEmployment of Consultants under IBRD Loans andIDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011 Edition,available on the website: www.worldbank.org /procurement.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST No.20150003/CEL04/SEPLAG/CE
Central deLicitações do Estado do Ceará - Comissão Especial de Licitação 04 ? CEL 04
CentroAdministrativo Bárbara de Alencar - Av. Dr. José Martins Rodrigues, 150 ? CEP 60811- 520
Edson Queiroz- Fortaleza ? Ceará - Brasil.
SPECIAL BIDDING COMMISSION 04 - CEL 04 - Fortaleza - Ceará ? Brazil, 11december of 2015.
Fernando Antonio Peroba Grangeiro
Presidentof CEL 04