The TEC Group defined in 2015 its digital strategy, structured around three major axes, articulated in a transversal vision and to improve the customer experience:
- Dissemination of a more interactive and relevant passenger information, tailored to customer needs and context of mobility in particular through the implementation of new channels;
- Digitalization of the work environment through a platform of collaborative tools, to optimize the sharing of information and knowledge and develop a customer-oriented culture;
- The personalization of customer support, made possible through a better understanding of customer TEC Group and its various components based on an analysis of data and the implementation of monitoring tools.
These three areas have been broken down into specific projects and actions, contributing to the achievement of their objectives, whose realization was launched in H2 2016.
The TEC Group wishes to be accompanied by one or more consulting firms capable of supporting one or more of the following lots:
- Lot 1: the study and monitoring of the implementation of all the new digital tools passenger information (mobile application, website, interactive terminals, etc.)
- Lot 2: management and managing change induced by the implementation of the digital strategy
- Lot 3: study and monitoring the implementation of customer relationship transformation tools.