Framework agreement appoint consultancy Slim to Antwerp: "Mobility Marketplace" and less-disturbance approach.
Framework agreement appoint consultancy Slim to Antwerp 'Marketplace Mobility and less-disturbance approach.
Framework agreement for hiring consultancy services relating to environmental permits (environmental section) for city heritage
Research and development services and related consultancy
Acceleration operation database project ikv digital collaboration.
The contract involves the supply of assistance to the Hydrologic Information Center:
1. Validation, processing and reporting of hydrological, sedimentological and physical parameters recorded during routine measurement campaigns and preparing validation methodologies.
2. Assistance in validation, processing and reporting of sedimentological and physical parameters recorded at fixed monitoring stations in accordance with the existing validation methodologies.
3. The processing of data from small measurement campaigns and their reporting.
4. The establishment of width and depth integrated sampling corrections and reporting sediment fluxes.
5. Assistance in ad hoc assignments.
For this mission, the assistance is requested from two experts who hand experience with scripting and processing of raw data to enter them in databases. On the other hand should have these experts experience with validation and processing of such data in the wiski (or equivalent) validation software environment.
In the context of addressing the drugs problem is to find a contractor for the organization of ambulatory pathway including accessible free consultations for
Antwerp adult citizens with addiction problems.
Within outpatient drug services is the goal of any intervention a quality (re) integration into society. In the context of the public interest and in an integrated approach to the drugs problem is a wide range of care at the different life domains necessary. Low-threshold services and long-term specialized care, but also attention to housing, work, social relationships, ... have elements of differentiated offerings.
Customized care, continuity of care, structural cooperation at client level and information exchange, taking into account the legal frameworks are key concepts.