Local Management in Kiel. Consultant who is responsible and refers to SDU, in a welfare innovation project in Kiel.
Danmarks Nationalbank (Nationalbanken) is the central bank of Denmark and is an independ-ent, self-governing institution established by law. One of Nationalbanken's objectives is safe payments; Nationalbanken promotes safe settlements of cash and electronic payments. This is done by issuing banknotes and coins and ensuring that payments can be settled between banks. Nationalbanken uses the Calypso system front-to-back across assets as the portfolio management system.
Nationalbanken is currently in the process of making adjustments/changes to the trading plat-form, Calypso. This process requires the development of an automated regression test which will replace or partly replace the current manual regression test. To support this, National-banken has established a project group that is responsible for the implementation hereof in-cluding the development of test scripts using the selected automation tool, CATT.
For the development of test scripts Nationalbanken requires a consultant that will be responsi-ble for the selection of manual test cases for automation, development/maintenance of test scripts, execution of test scenarios and analysing test results.
The consultant shall have the following competencies:
• Knowledge of the Calypso system and capital markets products
• Experience in testing of Calypso functionality and the workflows in Calypso
• Documented experience using the CATT tool
• Basic programming awareness
• It will be very beneficial if the consultant have experience with system testing and inte-gration testing
• Ability to plan and work independently
• Good communication skills
Nationalbanken requires one resource from the 28 September to 24 February 2017.
Nationalbanken shall have the option to prolong the period until the end of April 2017. Na-tionalbanken shall notify the supplier of such a prolongation on 31 January 2017 at the latest.
The consultant shall work onsite at Nationalbanken's address. The consultant shall bear all ex-penses associated herewith.
Nationalbanken requires a security clearance of the offered consultant prior to the assignment, cf. section 12 of the contract.
Tender and award of contract
The tenderer is requested to submit a tender containing the following information within the deadline:
• A description of the qualifications and competencies of the Calypso consultant allocated to the assignment. The tenderer should submit one résumé.
• A description of the offered Calypso consultant's role in the performance of the assignment
• The hourly rate for the offered consultant in DKK exclusive VAT
When selecting the economically most advantageous offer, Nationalbanken will take price and quality into account. The sub-criteria quality will be assessed on the basis of an overall assess-ment of the résumé of the Calypso consultant selected to perform the services as described above.
Quality will weigh 70 % and price will weigh 30 %.
Questions must be made in writing to the contact person below. All questions and answers will be published on Nationalbankens website: https://www.nationalbanken.dk/en/about_danmarks_nationalbank/tenders/Pages/default.aspx
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is looking for an Individual Consultant: Procurement and Contract Analyst, for Procurement Support Services and Global Fund - Health Implementation Support to perform the work described in the corresponding Terms of References (TORs)
Proposal should be submitted through the online eTendering system: https://etendering.partneragencies.org (search for an Event ID 0000001334) as per the deadline indicated in the system itself. Detailed user guide on how to register in the system and submit the proposal are attached to this notice.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing, or by standard electronic communication to email@example.com and alfonso.buxens@ undp.org. UNDP will provide responses by uploading them in the system.
In consideration of your qualifications, we are hereby inviting you to submit an offer for this particular assignment.
1. The Terms of Reference (TOR) for the assignment described
2. The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
1. Cover letter explaining why you are the most suitable candidate for the advertised position
2. Signed and Updated Personal History Form (P11). The template can be downloaded from this link: http://sas.undp.org/documents/p11_personal_history_form.doc) and also provided in the attachment. Applications without P11 will not be considered.
3. Letter to UNDP Confirming Interest and Availability (please see the attachment) indicating all-inclusive daily fee in USD (Please check this box only and indicate applicable fee*).
The Individual Contractor should submit the financial proposal by completing the provided template. It shall consist all-inclusive daily fee for the estimated total number of working days. The daily fee should be entered in the system as well.
In the meantime, we look forward to your favorable response, and thank you in advance for your interest in working with UNDP.
For yderligere information om dette udbud se link:
For yderligere information om dette udbud se link;
The Consultant assistance tendered for primarily concerns assistance to Sund & Bælt Holding A/S in relation to fulfilment of task carried out by Sund & Bælt Holding A/S on behalf of EasyGo and secondly the consultant assistance concerns ad hoc assistance to Sund & Bælt Holding A/S in relation to Electronic fee collection (EFC).
The Consultant assistance tendered for primarily concerns assistance to Sund & Bælt Holding A/S in relation to fulfilment of task carried out by Sund & Bælt Holding A/S on behalf of EasyGo and secondly the consultant assistance concerns ad hoc assistance to Sund & Bælt Holding A/S in relation to Electronic fee collection(EFC) as set out in directive 2004/52/EC and decision 2009/750/EC. The task concerns e.g.:
— EasyGo secretary function providing administrative and technical support to the EasyGo Steering Committee and EasyGo Management and working groups (incl. facilitation of meetings, detailed planning of EasyGo activities, facilitate review process of deliverables).
— Assistance in relation to EasyGo development tasks in relation to Electronic fee collection (EFC) as set out indirective 2004/52/EC and decision 2009/750/EC during the planned update of these (incl. updating of strategies within EIM and preparation of expansion of EasyGo and facilitation of workshops regarding technical system etc.)
— Ad hoc assistance to Sund & Bælt Holding A/S in relation to Electronic Fee Collection (EFC) as set out in directive 2004/52/EC and decision 2009/750/EC when tasks do not concern EasyGo as a whole, but only Sund& Bælt Holding A/S.