Multiple Award Task Order Contract-Construction at Joint Base-Lewis McChord,
Department of the Army, Army Contracting Command, MICC | Published March 24, 2016
1. The Department of the Army, Mission and Installation Contracting Command, Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM), WA, intends to issue a solicitation for Multiple Award Task Order Contract (MATOC) for Construction Projects on JBLM, WA. The MATOC is for a broad range of maintenance, repair and minor construction work on real property at JBLM. The work is required in support of Public Works (PW) activities headquartered at JBLM. During the contract period, the Government will identify tasks required to complete each specific job and will issue Requests for Proposals to all the Contractors. The Contractor shall be required to furnish all materials, equipment and personnel necessary to manage and accomplish the Task Orders (TOs). The TOs may include construction, repair and service tasks in a variety of trades, such as civil work, road repair, carpentry, roofing, excavation, incidental interior/exterior electrical, incidental steam fitting, incidental HVAC, incidental plumbing, sheet metal, painting, fencing, incidental asbestos and lead abatement, demolition, incidental environmental clean-up, concrete masonry, and welding. A complete Statement of Work and specifications will be included in the solicitation. The solicitation number is W911S8-15-R-0004.
2. The solicitation will result in multiple awards. The applicable NAICS code is 236220, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, and the small business size standard is $36.5 million. This procurement will be a 100% HUBZone small business set-aside.
3. The anticipated contract ordering periods are a base period of one year plus four one-year option periods.
4. The Government will not honor telephonic requests for the solicitation. When issued, the solicitation will be available via the FedBizOpps website, http://www.fbo.gov/. The tentative solicitation issue date is 8 April 2016, and the anticipated closing date is 8 May 2016. Interested offerors shall consult the actual solicitation for final dates and times.
5. The Government will consider offers from all capable and responsible sources. Firms offering a response to this notice should ensure that they have registered in the System for Award Management database, https://www.sam.gov/, and ensure that the applicable NAICS code 236220, Commercial and Institutional Building Construction, is included in the System for Award Management profile prior to submission of proposals.
6. Prospective offerors should to submit any questions they may have, in advance and in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org and Renee M. Krahenbuhl, Contract Specialist, at email@example.com.