Department of the Army, Army Contracting Command | Published October 27, 2015 - Deadline November 25, 2015
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will NOT be issued.
This is a Request for Quote (RFQ) using FAR Part 12, Acquisition of Commercial Items; the Solicitation number is W52P1J-16-T-CVR2.The solicitation and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-84.
The NAICS code for this procurement is 333922; the small business size standard is 500 employees.
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENT
This solicitation is issued for a "Z" Shaped Bucket Conveyor, in accordance with the Description for Purchase (DFP) at Attachment 0001. The item is identified as CLIN 0001.
TYPE OF CONTRACT
The Army Contracting Command-Rock Island (ACC-RI) intends to award a Firm Fixed Price Contract.DELIVERY DATE and LOCATION
Delivery is FOB Destination to Crane Army Ammunition Activity, 300 Highway 361, Crane Indiana 47522-5001. Delivery date is 7 weeks after contract award.
QUOTE SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
The following shall be submitted in response to this solicitation:
(1) Quote (Offered Price)
(2) Conceptual Drawing, to include:* Infeed Elevation Dimension* Lower Horizontal Dimension* Upper Horizontal Dimension* Discharge Elevation* Overall Vertical Dimension
(3) Framework/Construction Description
(4) Bucket Description, including, but not limited to, size, volume, constructed material, and approximate number of buckets required for conveyor
(5) General description of Drive Assembly (shafts, sprockets, and chain)
(6) Description of any features specific to the offered conveyor
(7) Information regarding conveyors previously built by the offeror. Offerors should provide a Minimum of 3 examples of previously built machines of the order of magnitude of the machine required by this solicitation. The information should include, but not be limited to:
* Pictures of machine (if available)* Year Built* Brief description of machine
8) Completed DFARS Clause 252.209-7992, Representation by Corporations Regarding an Unpaid Delinquent Tax Liability of a Felony Conviction Under any Federal Law - Fiscal Year 2015 Appropriations (at Attachment 0002, Page 3, #11)Failure to submit all required items/information may result in the Government determining the offer to be unacceptable.
EVALUATION FOR AWARD
In accordance with FAR 52.212-1(g), the Government intends to award a contract against this solicitation without discussions.In accordance with FAR 12.602, Streamlined evaluation procedures will be utilized for this procurement.Award will be made to the offeror who provides the lowest Price, who is deemed responsible, and who is compliant with all the requirements of this solicitation, to include submission requirements listed under "Quote Submission Requirements" above.Award will be made on a Firm Fixed Price basis.
The following Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) commercial clauses apply to this solicitation and are incorporated by reference (clauses may be obtained via the internet at http://farsite.hill.af.mil, http://www.arnet.gov/far/ , or http://safaq.hg.af.mil/contracting ): FAR 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial Items, FAR 52.212-3, Alt I, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items Alternate I, FAR 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items, FAR 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required to Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items. Within FAR 52.212-5, the following optional clauses apply: FAR 52.204-10, Reporting Executive Compensation and First-Tier Subcontract Awards; FAR 52.209-6, Protecting the Government's Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment; FAR 52.219-28, Post Award Small Business Program Representation; FAR 52.222-3, Convict Labor; FAR 52.222-19, Child Labor-Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies; FAR 52.222-21, Prohibition of Segregated Facilities; FAR 52.222-26, Equal Opportunity; FAR 52.223-18, Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text messaging While Driving; FAR 52.225-13, Restrictions on Certain Foreign Purchases; FAR 52.232-33, Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer-Central Contractor Registration.Attachment 0001, Additional Terms and Conditions, contains additional FAR, DFARS and Local Clauses that apply to this solicitation.
DEADLINE FOR QUOTE SUBMISSION
Offers are due on Wednesday, November 25, 2015, not later than 3:30 p.m. CDT.Offers shall be submitted in the following two way:
Electronically via email to the Contract Specialist email@example.com Offerors should include "Response to W52P1J-16-T-CVR2" within the Subject line.
Questions shall be submitted in the same manner as Offers, electronically via email to the Contract Specialist.
**Note: Interested offerors must submit any questions concerning this solicitation at the earliest time possible, to enable the Buyer to respond. Questions not received within a reasonable time prior to close of the solicitation may not be considered.