PARTNERING CONTRACTOR FOR CAPITAL WORKS
Northampton Partnership Homes | Published September 30, 2016 - Deadline November 2, 2016
Northampton Partnership Homes (NPH) wishes to contract with a suitably qualified and experienced construction contractor to deliver a programme of planned capital works. The duration of the works contract will be 8 years with an option to extend for a further 2 years subject to satisfactory performance and at the sole discretion of NPH. The capital works programme will include, but not be limited to the following: • Internal refurbishment / improvement work including kitchens, bathrooms, heating systems, internal doors, flooring, electrical work etc.
• External works to properties including roofing, door and window replacement, soffits, fascias, porches, canopies etc. and general maintenance.
• Landscaping works to external communal areas
• Whole house modernisation works including extensions, disabled adaptations, stairlifts etc.
• Conversion and adaptation works to convert existing stock for other purposes
• Mechanical and electrical installations of various types, communal services and the like
• Works to multi-storey blocks • Communal area redecoration and refurbishment
• Insulation (EWI, IWI, CWI, loft insulation etc.)
• Installation of renewable technologies e.g. photovoltaic panels, solar thermal, air source heating etc. • Environmental works including fencing, landscaping, walling and car parking.
• Capital void works
• Any other internal or external work to properties which could reasonably be required during the contract.