Rehabilitation of the railway Brasov-Simeria component of Corridor Rhine - Danube to flow with maximum speed of 160 km / h, section Brasov - Sighisoara, subsections: 1. 3. catalytic Sighisoara and Brasov -Apata;
The main objective of the rehabilitation is the circulation of passengers trains with a top speed of 160 km / h and freight trains with a top speed of 120 km / h.
Section Brasov - Sighisoara is divided into three subsections, of which only subsections 1 and 3 are subject to this auction:
Subsection 1. Cap X Brasov - Apata Capy (km 170 + 285 000 - km 208 + 088.954);
Subsection 2. Apata CapY- Cap X Cata (km 208 + 088.954 - 157.940 km 236 +);
Subsection 3. Cap X Cata - Sighisoara Cap Y (km 236 + 157 940 - km 282 + 842).
The two subsections auctioned presently is sectioning 11 points, all centralized electrodynamics (CED) 4 stations cf 7 halts movement 8 and halts trading halts. There are 2 main railway junctions on the route and a double tunnel of 660 m length.
Project rehabilitated subsections Brasov Apata and Cata - Sighisoara focused on the following categories of works: earthworks railroads, consolidations, superstructure, bridges and viaducts, culverts, tunnels, overpasses, roads, environmental protection, line installation protection, energoalimentare telecommunications, fiber optics, information system for travelers, signaling communications, video surveillance, architecture, structure, electrical, plumbing, Thermoventilators, bank protection, signaling, railway traffic.
The project includes technical specifications, technical memoranda, drawings, bills of quantities and will be published in SEAP so that all potential bidders have access to information needed to design supply.
During the execution of works is 48 months plus 60 months notice period of defections.
Supply, installation - commissioning, training / education, maintenance of security equipment for the project ,, REHABILITATION AND MODERNIZATION AND extension of airport movement area SATU MARE AIRPORT "on 4 groups as follows:
- Lot I - Acquisition of equipment for detecting traces of explosives ETD (Explosive Trace Detection Systems), 2 pieces;
- Lot II Acquisition of equipment capable of detecting liquid explosives LEDS (Liquid Explosive Detection Systems), 2 pieces;
- Lot III acquisition gates metal detectors (WTMD), 2 pieces;
- Lot IV Acquisition of x-ray Dual View, the fixed chassis, with small tunnel with TIP installed and system LEDS (Liquid Explosives Detection System) technology for performing screening baggage 2 pieces.
The estimated value of the contract: 2,288,931 RON, VAT excluded.
The estimated maximum amount of surfaces, personnel and the value of consumables for cleaning services that will be provided for the duration of the framework agreement is 14 366,31 m² / month (for a total of 6 premises), for which the Allocate 28 people, and a maximum value of the consumable materials of 858 336 RON without VAT.
The estimated quantity covered by the largest subsequent contract is 14 366,31 m², for which 28 people will be allocated and a value of 214 584 RON excluding VAT for consumables.
We estimate that the maximum estimated area for which the cleaning service is required is 14 366,31 m² / month
And the surface of the whole tunnel is 688,142.88 m² resulting in the multiplication of the area of 14,366.31 by 48 months.
The delegation concession management activity composting biodegradable waste, composting stations that operate in tunnel and transport Arad residues to deposit as part of the sanitation component of Arad.
The contract will ensure the provision of the mentioned activities continue for a period of 5 years, activities will include:
- Operation, maintenance, operation and transportation Arad Station composting residues of the deposit according to Arad in order to perform the services, hence the investments required for operating activities and investments required delegate (if they become incidents period of the contract of delegation);
- Service Infrastructure is described in the Tender Specifications and in the service.