CORRIDOR X HIGHWAY PROJECT - P108005
Koridori Srbije d.o.o. | Published November 10, 2014 - Deadline November 24, 2014
Supervision Constrictopm For E75 - Grabovinica - Levosoje
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Country: Republic of Serbia
Name of project: Corridor X HighwayProject
Consulting services:Construction Supervision for E75
Project ID No.P108005
The Republic of Serbia has received financing from the WorldBank toward the cost of theCorridor X Highway Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for goods, works, related services and consultingservices to be procured under this Project.
The Project will be undertaken by the Project Implementing Entity,Koridori Srbije, Limited Liability Company (KSDOO). The total cost of the Corridor X Project is estimated at
EUR 1,3 billion andintends to be financed by the Government, the World Bank, EIB, EBRD and the Greek's Hellenic Plan.
The Consulting Services tobe carried out comprise Construction Supervision of the construction of the highway (E75) Grabovnica-Levosoje (Corridor Xd) intotal length of
53.7 km. Corridor Xd includes construction of roads, bridges and interchanges on the followingsections:
- Grabovnica-Grdelica, length 5,6 km, estimated construction period 24 months plus 12 months for Defects Notification Period.Commencement of works was in June 2012; estimated Time for Completion is October 2015 including DNP;
- Caricina Dolina- Vladicin Han, length 5,8km, estimated construction period 24 months plus 36 months for Defects Notification Period, estimatedcommencement of worksMarch 2015.
- VladicinHan-Donji Neradovac, length 26,3 km, estimated construction period 24 months plus 12 months for Defects Notification Period,Commencement of works was in June 2012; estimated Time for Completion is October 2015 including DNP;
- DonjiNeradovac-Srpska Ku?a, length 8 km, DefectsNotification Period is ongoing (Outstanding works after partial Taking over Certificate up to April 2015);
- SrpskaKu?a-Levosoje, length 8 km, estimatedconstruction period 24 months plus 36 months for Defects Notification Period, estimated commencement of works November2015.
The period for ConstructionSupervision, in its various phases and stages (including Defects Notification Periods) is expected to commence in early May 2015and extend to 31 Dec 2016. The ConsultingServices shall include provision of any and all required assistance to the KSDOO in carrying out the supervision of theworks, and will largely comprise acting as the "Engineer" under each of the FIDIC based Works contracts.
The Consultant shallprovide staff, including suitably qualified engineers and other professionals who are competent to carry out duties,suchas:
a. the supervision of the Contractors works in all aspects,of the fulfillment of their obligations, responsibilities and undertakings made with respect to the carrying out and completing ofthe works contracts (Engineer according to the FIDIC Red book);
b. assistance to the KSDOO, including its associated dutiesto the Banks (determinations, financial control and reporting);
c. the establishment of supervision methodology and systemsthat may be adopted as a standard for employment on future projects (documentary and software support shall be provided by theConsultant);
d. to provide the necessary evidentiary records and analysesand act as the expert witness on the side of the KSDOO if any dispute issues arise out of the Project;
e. co-operation with Consultant Supervision of theEnvironmental Management Plans.
The KSDOO now invites eligible consultantsto indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested consultants must provide information indicating that they arequalified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability ofappropriate skills among staff, etc).Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications by forming joint ventures. In thecase of joint venture member in-charge should be identified along with other members.
A consultant will beselected using QCBS (Quality and CostBased Selection) method in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank'sGuidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by WorldBank Borrowers (May 2004, revised October 1,2006).
Interested consultants mayobtain further information at the address below during office hours 10:00 to 15:00, local time (GMT +1).
Complete set of documents,must not exceed 40 pages and should be in English.
Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below byNovember 24, 2014, 16:00 hours local time (GMT +1).
Koridori Srbije d.o.o.
21 Kralja PetraStreet
Tel: +381 11 33 44 174
Fax: +381 11 3248 682