The overall objectives of the project are:
- Improving the quality of existing port infrastructure in Romania Rhine-Danube Corridor;
- Increasing capacity through modernization of existing port basis by purchasing Giurgiu and facilities for loading and transhipment port growth;
- Giurgiu port transformation in the first "Danube Green Port" based on the "Joint Declaration on the guiding principles for the development of inland navigation in the Danube River Basin" (ICPDR, Danube Commission, Sava Commission, 2008);
- Supporting the modal division by promoting the use of inland waterway transport and removing bottlenecks by building links with networks lack waterways / road / rail.
The purpose of the project is:
- Construction of missing links with the roads, rail and inland waterways;
- Construction of a trimodal terminal cover (for all seasons / types of weather);
- Development and implementation of a supply chain within the intermodal terminal;
- Modernization of port basis;
- Application for obtaining EMAS certification for trimodal terminal 'all-whether ".
Consistent with the above, the objective of the award procedure consists in the execution of a hidrobatardou in the preparatory work related to the project described above and maintain it throughout the execution of major construction works.
Estimated value excluding VAT: 551 800 EUR 503 000 EUR which represents the value of works without share diverse and unexpected amount of 48 800 EUR and represent diverse and unexpected expenses and 10% of the baseline value.