The scope of works under the supervision of copyright includes in particular:2,497 m
- Construction of engineering structures, including:
- Construction of culverts (11 pcs.), To walk-cycle (2 pcs.) And retaining walls (2 pcs.)
- Construction of the road junction WB-type diamonds with 2 roundabouts and the 4 ramps and roundabouts link,887 m
- Construction of energy-efficient LED lighting,
- Reconstruction of the existing intersections with local roads: Long Urbanowicka, Cheerful, Main, Church, Auschwitz, Mysłowicka and internal roads,
- Construction of the flyover WD-1 in the node collision with a span of 26.5 m,
- Construction of sidewalks and bicycle paths along the reconstructed roads,
- Construction of technical equipment of the road, including road signs powered by solar energy, safety equipment (guardrails, traffic organization), bus bays, disabled access (down gradients, lowering curbs)
- Building a network of utilities associated with the road (dehydration)
- Reconstruction of the existing infrastructure utilities (sanitary sewage system, rain, water, mining, water, gas, electricity LV, MV and HV network telecommunications)
- Reconstruction of drainage ditches,
- Demolition of colliding objects,
- Reconstruction of the greens.The contractor will be required throughout the duration of the Subject of the agreement to maintain the status of continuity of employment under a contract of employment above. person / persons.
The aim of the contract is to provide services during the implementation of the Project Engineer "Construction of collision-free road junction in the area of. Turin and ul. Auschwitz along with the reconstruction Street. Auschwitz in Tychy "according to FIDIC Conditions of Contract and investor's supervision according to the Polish Construction Law [Dz.U. 2016. pos. 290, as amended. d.] on the basis of specifications.
Construction of the Water Park in Tychy.
Enlargement is the scope of the general contract, following entrusting the Contractor for execution by the Purchaser certain supplementary contracts.
The scope of works includes in particular:2,497 m,
- construction of engineering facilities, including:
- construction of culverts (11 pcs), pedestrian-bicycle crossings (2 pcs) and retaining walls (2 pcs)
- construction of a road corridor WB type with 2 roundabouts and 4 bridges and connectors roundabout,887 m,
- construction of energy-saving LED lighting,
- reconstruction of existing intersections with local roads: Długa, Urbanowicka, Pogodna, Główna, Koscielna, Oświęcimska, Mysłowicka and internal roads,
- construction of a WD-1 road viaduct within a collision-free 26.5 m span,
- building sidewalks and bicycle paths along redeveloped roads,
- construction of road technical equipment, including: traffic signs powered by solar energy, traffic safety equipment (protective barriers, traffic organization), bus gates, adaptation for people with disabilities (longitudinal inclination, curb)
- construction of road network related to the road (dehydration),
- reconstruction of the existing infrastructure of the area (sanitary, rain water, sewage, water, gas, electricity nN, SN and WN networks, telecommunications network);
- reconstruction of drainage ditches,
- demolition of the colliding objects,
- redevelopment of greenery.Contract terms for construction work for engineering and construction projects designed by the Purchaser, fourth edition of English-Polish unchanged 2008, publisher: SIDIR.