2) A detailed description of the order is Section II Terms of Reference.Employer does not provide the organization's vision with his participation.
The contract is to receive, transport and disposal of municipal waste from the community Rudna from the owners of the property on which they live inhabitants.The amount of real estate on which the inhabitants live, which will be received mixed municipal waste is:
Summary of the village in the municipality Rudna, which are received mixed municipal waste as of 10.13.2016 r .:
1) 2039 real estate inhabited residences (in the majority of residents have containers of 240 liters for mixed waste)
2) 16 points of municipal waste collection in multifamily (more than 2 units on the property, and blocks, townhouses - equipped with containers for mixed waste with a capacity of 240 l or 1100 l).Respect growth Contractor shall take into account in the preparation of the offer. The number of collection points of municipal waste collected separately is: 10% in each year of the contract, which gives: 120 l, 240 l or bags for sorted waste: glass, plastic, paper) Rudna, multi-family buildings in other towns - the waste will be collected into bags with a capacity of 120 l, 240 l or containers with a capacity of 120 l, 240 l or 1100 l) Respect growth Contractor shall take into account in the preparation of the offer. Place of supply of services
1) The place of supply of services is:
a) the collection of municipal waste - the area of the municipality Rudna,
b) for the management of mixed waste, green waste and residues from sorting: the area of waste management in the region, in accordance with the Waste Management Plan for the Lower Silesia (the VWMP) and the current resolution on the implementation of VWMP.
2) The Contractor is obliged to receive and management of the following municipal waste generated on real estate on which the inhabitants live in:
a) receipt directly with the property:
mixed municipal waste,
plastics, metals and packaging multimaterial,
paper and paper;
b) receipt directly from the property on which the inhabitants live - in the mobile collection system:
furniture and bulky waste,
textiles and clothing;Witosa:
plastics, metals and packaging multimaterial:
paper and paper
textiles and clothing,
green waste and biodegradable
non-hazardous waste construction and renovation;
d) receipt of expired drugs from pharmacies located in the village of Rudna and Chobienia.Estimated demand for the above. devices specified in Annex 1 to SOPZ.
4) The Contractor is obliged to equip pharmacies konfiskatory a capacity of at least 100 l.A detailed description of the order specifies the Section II of the Terms of Reference.