Object of the contract includes supervision of the works, which will be covered by the Agreement on construction works (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") entered into by the Employer of choice in proceedings conducted separately - Contractor of construction works and project documentation for the execution of works.
The detailed scope of services and the conditions for its implementation include: the present Terms of Reference (TOR), price form - (taking into account, among others, Investor's Supervision, promotion of the project, participation in reviews), scope of activities Contract Engineer (investment supervision) model contract .
As part w / w expansion provides for:
- Expansion of the provincial road 762 to the parameters of Class G, KR4,
- And the construction: roads, pedestrian and bicycle routes, sidewalk and bicycle lanes, reconstruction exits and junctions, reconstruction and construction of bus bays, demolition and construction of a new bridge, construction of road drainage, road lighting, reconstruction of conflicting technical infrastructure, construction safety equipment traffic and the inspection and weighing of vehicles, bikers service areas, as well as demolition of building economic foundations, fences, culverts and road elements.
The scope of works:
As part w / w expansion provides for:
- Expansion of the provincial road 762 to the parameters of Class G, KR4,
- Construction of access roads to the property adjacent to the provincial road 762,
- Construction of pedestrian and bicycle routes,
- Construction of pavement in built-up,
- Construction of sidewalks and bicycle paths within intersections and bus stops,
- Reconstruction and construction of public and private meetings,
- The expansion of existing intersections,
- Reconstruction and construction of bus bays along the platforms and places to shelter,
- Demolition of the existing and construction of a new bridge over the river Hutka,
- Construction of drainage provincial road No. 762 in the form of open ditches, storm water drainage, retention and infiltrating tank, culverts and outlets to consumers,
- Construction of road lighting,
- Reconstruction of the existing technical infrastructure colliding with the planned expansion of the power grid, telecommunications networks and water supply and sanitary sewage,
- Construction equipment road safety and execution of marking horizontal and vertical,
- Construction of the inspection and weighing,
- Construction of the service areas of cyclists with a place for rest and recreation,
- Demolition of building economic foundations, fencing, culvert ...
27.0 km / Bypass construction Pińczów / ". 27.0 km / Bypass construction Pińczów / "- in the system design and build.
The contract will be executed in accordance with the Program functional utility, Feasibility Study program - spatial concept, the decision on environmental conditions,
schedule of design and schedule of works and the model contract.Most of the investment is located within the city limits Pińczów, partly on the grounds villages Brzeście and Italy.
In the state of existing communication infrastructure of the city consists of two regional roads DW 766 and DW 767, along with the entire network of other county roads and municipal roads.2 + 462 to DW 767.
- Reserved for expansion of sections of regional roads are located:
stretch of provincial road 766 from KM 24 + 300 to KM 24 + 870 existing road mileage,DW 3 KM 767 + 900)
using the existing waveform DW 767.
The scope of the contract includes:
a) Development of design documentation within the functional program (PFU) and the decision on the environmental conditions of the project
No OŚiGM.6220.4 / Wed / 01/16 of 25.05.2016 r. Issued by the Mayor
and District Pińczów with obtaining water permit decision - Legal and decisionsAs part of the order, if necessary, should also make a report and carry out a new environmental impact assessment.
b) Performance of works together with the necessary accompanying infrastructure on the basis of design documentation made by the Contractor with benefits non-construction works and ensuring environmental supervision
the extent stipulated in specific provisions and the decision on the environmental conditions of the project, if necessary, protection
and moving monuments of small architecture, ensuring archaeological supervisionDetailed scope of work is presented in the PFU and environmental decision the project No. OŚiGM.6220.4 / Wed / 01/16 of 05.25.2016 r.
c) The exercise of author's supervision over developed project documentation.
The present procedure for the award of a public contract to design, obtaining the legally required decisions and permits for the execution of road investment and the implementation of the expansion provincial road No. 768 from km approx. 49 + 200 (ist. 51 + 300) to km approx. 64 + 163 (ist . 66 + 152.48), together with the construction of ring road. Casimir the Great software based on the concept of spatial .: entitled "Expansion of the provincial road No. 768 on the sect. Jędrzejów - border of the province along with bypasses m. Jędrzejów Działoszyce, Skalbmierz, Poplar, Casimir the Great, "and to develop the concept of land for future road circuit. Scope of the object of the contract set out in detail in the Functional Program - Utility. The planned investment is located in Świętokrzyskie in the district of Kazimierz, Kazimierz United commune and municipality Bejsce.
The contract will be executed in accordance with the bill of quantities, offer cost estimate, detailed technical specifications, material and financial schedule and contract.
The contract is for the execution of works within the framework of the project entitled .: Construction of the northern bypass Chmielnik within DW 765 from the junction with DK 73.
The scope of works - within a / the task is expected to:2.7 km, 1.4 km
- Construction of a roundabout pięciowlotowego average, which is the inclusion of the existing communication system to the proposed provincial road No. 765,
- Construction czterowlotowego small roundabout at the junction DW 765 and DP 0022T,
- Construction trójwlotowego small roundabout on the integration of existing DW 765,
- Reconstruction, construction and development of intersections,
- The construction of access roads,
- Construction of pedestrian-bicycle,
- Construction of sidewalks within intersections and bus stops,
- Reconstruction and construction of individual meetings and public
- The construction of bus bays along the platforms and places to shelter,
- The construction of the road viaduct over the county road No. 0355T,
- Construction of retaining structures along the DW 765,
- The construction of crossings for amphibians and small animals
- The construction and reconstruction of road lighting,
- The construction of storm water drainage along with equipment and tanks podczyszczającymi retention and infiltrating,
- Reconstruction of the existing technical infrastructure colliding with the designed range: power grid, a network of tele-health network,
- Construction of service areas for cyclists,
- Construction of a road restraint and execution of marking horizontal and vertical.The contract will be executed in accordance with the bill of quantities, offer cost estimate, detailed technical specifications, material and financial schedule and contract.
1.Przedmiotem order is carried out, a maximum of seven stages, insulation of external walls of the building multifamily Street Periwinkle 1 in Kielcach.2.Szczegółowy scope of works and the conditions for their implementation include the construction project Appendix 9 to SIWZ.b bill of quantities Appendix 7 to Terms of Reference. c.Projekt Agreement Annex 6 to the ToR. d.Decyzja the approval of the construction project and granting permission for construction works Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference ..
The contract: Development of project documentation and obtaining the decision to authorize the implementation of road investment under the name:Witosa to the border of the city ". The contract: Development of project documentation and obtaining the decision to authorize the implementation of road investment under the name: Witosa to the border of the city " The scope of the project will include m.in .: 1.4 km
- The construction of the bus station at the height of Detention,
- Construction of parking places,
- Construction of bus bays,
- Construction of bicycle paths,
- Construction of pavements,
- Construction of conventions, service roads, access roads, intersections in order to provide communication services of neighboring areas,
- Construction of drainage designed roads,
- Construction of sewage treatment rainwater.
- The construction of street lighting,
- The construction of a technological channel,
- Reconstruction of the conflicting sections of the technical infrastructure,
- Demolition of colliding.A detailed description of the contract specify the attachments hereto m.in .:
- Description of the contract - Appendix 8
- Price Form - Appendix 2
- Model Agreement for design work - Appendix 6a
- Model Agreement for supervision - Appendix 6bThe contractor is obliged to carry out the contract on the terms and conditions described in the model contracts constituting Appendix 6a and 6b to the Terms of Reference. The value of this proceeding does not exceed the equivalent of 209 000 EUR.
Casimir the Great and the construction of perimeter road - in the system design your - build "service includes: - management and coordination of the construction, - verification of the design documentation, - the fulfillment of reporting obligations under EU procedures and cooperation in this field with the services ŚZDW and managing - providing services, investment supervision over the Contract. The scope of the contract has been defined in detail in Appendix 1 hereto.
27.0 km / Bypass construction Pińczów / "- in the system design and build. 27.0 km / Bypass construction Pińczów / ". 27.0 km / Bypass construction Pińczów / ".
Range of services:
- Management and coordination of the investment
- Verification of the design documentation
- Fulfilling reporting obligations under EU procedures and cooperation in this regard with the services ŚZDW in Kielce and Managing
- Provision of investor's supervision over the Contract.
Contractor services must provide supervision within the Order in accordance with Polish law, in particular with the law Construction Law and Public Procurement Law.At the head of the surveillance team will stand Engineer.
Contract Engineer will be representative of the Employer and will work for the duties set forth in this Terms of Reference (TOR), and under the current regulations of the Construction Law, Civil Law, Public Procurement, legal acts regulating the spending of EU funds and the applicable technical standards.
The scope of the contract has been defined in detail in Appendix 1 hereto.
The contractor is obliged to carry out the contract on the terms and conditions described in the model contract attached as Appendix No. 5 hereto.
The contract is for the supply of 25 pieces of brand new low-floor city buses one brand hybrid diesel electric, including 10 pieces of high-capacity buses (with a length of 17.5 m to 18.75 m) and 15 units of buses with an average capacity ( with a length of 11.8 m to 12.15 m) with parameters that meet the requirements of the Terms of Reference.
1.Przedmiotem contract is the delivery of 25 pieces brand new low-floor city buses one brand hybrid diesel electric, including 10 pieces of high-capacity buses (with a length of 17.5 m to 18.75 m) and 15 units of buses with an average capacity (with a length of 11.8 m to 12.15 m) with parameters that meet the requirements of the Terms of Reference.Mounted on the bus hybrid, must allow traction drive similar to the traction bus equipped with a conventional diesel powertrain. The whole hybrid drive must be controlled by an electronic system, for optimum use of energy, thereby ensuring that the carbon efficiency of the bus in the range of pollutants released into the environment. Supplied buses should be the same (in groups), in particular in terms of construction, technical parameters and completion and equipment. Buses should meet the requirements for exhaust emissions and noise, at least EURO-6. Vehicles must be low-floor buses on its entire length. Supplied buses should be brand new, manufactured no earlier than 6 months before the date of collection and not earlier than in the year of delivery. A detailed description of the contract specify the attachments hereto m.in .:
- Description of the contract - Appendix 1
- Bid form - Annex 2
- The model contract - Annex No. 8.The contractor is obliged to carry out the contract on the terms and conditions described in the model contract attached as Appendix 8. 11, paragraph 8 of the PPL, ie. Equivalent of 209 000 EUR.