The contract is for the construction of water supply distribution with a total length of approx. 560.20 m including pipe of ductile iron with a diameter of 150 mm approx. 109.60 m and PE pipes with a diameter of 180 mm approx. 450.60 m with resurfacing ..
The contract scope includes in particular: a) Development of design documentation, b) execution of construction works along with the necessary accompanying infrastructure based on the design documentation carried out by the Contractor, c) The exercise of author's supervision over developed project documentation. The contract will be executed in accordance with the Program functional utility, Feasibility Study program - spatial concept, the decision on environmental conditions, the schedule of design and schedule of works and the model contract.
General description of the project:
The investment is located in the Municipality of Busko-Zdroj. The route is provided at the junction of provincial road No. 973 out of district roads No DP 0084T and 0085T No DP at km 3 + 306 (mileage global DW 973). Place of incorporation in the existing footprint provincial road is scheduled in about 9 km + 900 (mileage global DW 973). The investment includes the construction of single carriageway road GP class after the new track, with a length of about 6.7 km, along with access roads and intersections and engineering structures.
I. Description of the contract and the place of performance of the contract CPV: 45246400-7 - Works for flood protection 1. Name of the contract. Jędrzejów 2. Description of the order. Zlota 11, 28-200 Staszów, consisting of: construction design, detailed design, technical execution and the receipt of work and bill of quantities purely informative. The present facility is located in the municipal road in the village of Wolica municipality Jędrzejów on stream Brzeźnica at km 10 + 450 The investment will involve the construction of a new culvert box bipartite with a total length of 5.0 m. Light culvert measuring 3.0 mx 1.2 m. The scope of the contract includes m.in .: 1.Made works, ie .: a.Roboty Preparatory b.Roboty design - making a new box culvert bipartite with a total dł.5 , 0 m; 25 cm steel reinforced; - Installation of protective barriers; Finishing works: - strengthening the banks of the watercourse and its bottom plates type JOMB; - Humusowanie, sowing grass. Obtaining by the Contractor-built geodetic documentation approved by the County Documentation Centre of Geodesy and Cartography Construction is expected to begin after receiving the final building permit for the object task. The scope of the contract in addition to the works specified in the technical documentation must also: -This unit base for the works carried out; -sporządzenie BIOZ plan for the construction; -protection works in terms of health and safety; -Providing access roads; Keep a special care when working equipment on the road; -Setting signs signaling work on the roadway (work will be carried out with total closure); -realizacja work in accordance with the project documentation and the terms of the decision on building permit and water permit. Object of the contract should be performed: -on the terms of this Terms of Reference and the model agreement and in accordance with -obowiązującymi health and safety regulations; -warunkami technical execution and delivery of the works; -polskimi standards and applicable industry standards, -przepisami construction law -zasadami technical knowledge -uzgodnieniami. The technical documentation, tender documents are referred to as the tender documentation. Employer allows the use of equivalent products or equipment that meet quality and technical specified by the customer.
Characteristic parameters - General requirements:
General description of the project:
Construction machinery and equipment and construction equipment, as specified in the contract of insurance are covered by insurance against loss, destruction or damage as a result of events of a sudden and unexpected.
1.Przedmiotem order is carried out, a maximum of seven stages, insulation of external walls of the building multifamily Street Periwinkle 1 in Kielcach.2.Szczegółowy scope of works and the conditions for their implementation include the construction project Appendix 9 to SIWZ.b bill of quantities Appendix 7 to Terms of Reference. c.Projekt Agreement Annex 6 to the ToR. d.Decyzja the approval of the construction project and granting permission for construction works Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference ..
1. The contract is for the execution of works of painting, carpentry, plastering and the flooring in offices, technical, corridors and stairways in buildings stroke Ages IX Kielce 3 2. A detailed description of the order is attached as Appendix 1 hereto. 3. supplement the description of the subject of the contract is the bill of quantities (Appendix 2 hereto), Technical Specification Execution and Acceptance of Construction Works (Appendix 3 to the ToR) and floor plans of the building A, ground floor plans, III, IV and V floors of the building C, throws building workshop and boiler rooms (Annex 4 to the ToR). 4. The Contracting Authority allows the possibility of the vision of local contractors in order to obtain the information needed to prepare tenders. 5. Employer informs that in building A during the implementation of the tasks will be carried out works related to the modernization of the telecommunications network and the replacement of electrical wiring. Works loud (drilling, forging) can only be carried out outside of office hours, ie. From 15³º to 22ºº. 7. ordering a possibility of the completion of work on days off from work. 8. The Employer will provide the Contractor storage areas and area objective foundation of waste containers. 3 of the Act, the Employer allows tenders of equivalent products, provided that the technical parameters, operational, utility not worse than those set out in the Technical Specification Execution and Acceptance of Construction Works. 4 point 1 of the Act. 1) The Contractor in the implementation of the contract will employ at least 2 unemployed, Purchaser will have the right to request access to the documents confirming the scope of activities and records of working time, which will carry out the unemployed as part of the contract. 22 § 1¹ Act of June 26 of the Labour Code), a full-time job in the event of termination of employment by an unemployed person or by the Contractor before the end of this period, is committed to employment in the place of another unemployed person, under the same conditions. 3) The Contractor at performing the order, agrees to the date specified in (Draft agreement) to provide the Employer copies of contracts with the unemployed for employment, proof of directing the unemployed to the employer during the period of the contract, and confirmed by an unemployed person range of activities which the Contractor predicted the employment relationship to be performed by an unemployed person.
The service includes:
- Managing and coordinating the construction,
- Verification of project documentation,
- Fulfillment of reporting obligations under EU procedures and cooperation in this field with the services ŚZDW and managing
- Provision of investor's supervision over the Contract.
Contractor services must provide supervision in the framework of the contract in accordance with Polish law, in particular with the law Construction Law and Public Procurement Law.At the head of the surveillance team will stand Engineer.
Contract Engineer will be representative of the Employer and will run at max. specify the duties. in the tender documents and the resulting current regulations PB, KC, PPL, legal acts regulating the spending of EU funds and the applicable standards techn.
General description of the project:6.7 km, along with access roads and intersections and engineering structures.
Characteristic parameters - Reqd. General information:
Construction of new roads and housing dr. It is to rely on:2 x 0.5 m)
- House. Crossing. skanalizowanego Dr. province.2 Crossing. roundabout 2 road trips. at the Crossing. dr. municipal
- House. dr. access road at the waist. bypass.
Pre assume the following parameters:
Class techn. - GP (1x2)25,00 m
Wide. Roadway - 7.0 m (2x3,5 m)
Bands bitumen. - 2x0.5 m
Paved shoulders - 2x1.5 m
Bearing capacity of the pavement structure - 115 kN / axle
Traffic category KR 4
Speed proj: Vp = 60 km / h (in ter. Zabud.), Vp = 70 km / h (except ter. Zabud.)
Speed authoritative: Vm = 90 km / h (in ter. Zabud.), Vm = 90 km / h (except ter. Zabud.)
Inclination of the road on the sect. simple: Attached 2%.
Inclination of the road on horizontal curves in accordance with techn.-building. from 2% to 7%.
Dehydration: rainwater and snowmelt from the roadway and sidewalks will be discharged by the system falls transverse and longitudinal road into ditches. grass or drains with the settler and storm water drainage.12.5 x 12.5 m.
Journeys way. expected to perform as viaducts over the ring road, while dr. municipal will take place in the current configuration of altitude.
Viaducts class. A load - W. Utility should be:
- Roadway 2x3,5 m
- Safety band on the road 2x0.5 m
- Sidewalks corporate 2x0,9 m
Devices for protection of env., That initially foreseen in the framework of this investment are:
- Animal crossings depth. for small animals and amphibians in culverts,
- Arrangements for protection against noise in the area of close-ups to the farm building,
- Systems for road drainage systems of purification.
The scope of the planned project documentation includes:
1) Building design (in terms of sectors of road, bridge, drainage lane road and water conservation facilities, water and sewage sector, gas, teletech., Elektroenerget., Including street lighting), which should include:
- Proj. A proper use. land
- Proj. Architectural and constructionBIOZ
2) Executive design (in terms of sectors of road, bridge, drainage lane road and water conservation facilities, water and sewage sector, gas, teletech., Elektroenerget., Including street lighting), which should include:
- Extract from the proj. Budget. (Or project budget.), Together with the opinions, agreements and permits required by separate regulations, including the addition of a description and drawings relevant to the execution of works
- Relevant to the execution of works materials that were needed to obtain an opinion, agreements and permits required by the separate
- Proj. Permanent and temporary traffic organization with the required laws and opinions of the approval decision issued by the traffic management
- Part-Takeoff estimate. containing bills of quantities and cost estimates for all industries and of all the works included in the documentation proj.
- Proj. Of green (felling / planting of trees and shrubs)
- Proj. Demolition object. house.
The contract is for the supply of 25 pieces of brand new low-floor city buses one brand hybrid diesel electric, including 10 pieces of high-capacity buses (with a length of 17.5 m to 18.75 m) and 15 units of buses with an average capacity ( with a length of 11.8 m to 12.15 m) with parameters that meet the requirements of the Terms of Reference.
1.Przedmiotem contract is the delivery of 25 pieces brand new low-floor city buses one brand hybrid diesel electric, including 10 pieces of high-capacity buses (with a length of 17.5 m to 18.75 m) and 15 units of buses with an average capacity (with a length of 11.8 m to 12.15 m) with parameters that meet the requirements of the Terms of Reference.Mounted on the bus hybrid, must allow traction drive similar to the traction bus equipped with a conventional diesel powertrain. The whole hybrid drive must be controlled by an electronic system, for optimum use of energy, thereby ensuring that the carbon efficiency of the bus in the range of pollutants released into the environment. Supplied buses should be the same (in groups), in particular in terms of construction, technical parameters and completion and equipment.
3.Autobusy should meet the requirements for exhaust emissions and noise, at least EURO-6.
4.Pojazdy must be low-floor buses on its entire length.
5.Dostarczane buses should be brand new, manufactured no earlier than 6 months before the date of collection and not earlier than in the year of delivery.A detailed description of the contract specify the attachments hereto m.in .:
- Description of the contract - Appendix 1
- Bid form - Annex 2
- The model contract - Annex 9The contractor is obliged to carry out the contract on the terms and conditions described in the model contract attached as Appendix 9 11 paragraph 8 of the PPL, ie. Equivalent of 209 000 EUR.