Detailed scope of work, method of implementation and the conditions of execution of the contract defines the Terms of Reference, together with additives, in particular, the design documentation: construction projects, executive projects, STWiOR, takeoffs and draft contract. IV, rules of technical knowledge and building art, current regulations and Polish standards or technical approvals, unless agreed Polish standards.
The contract is for the execution of works for the task: Extension of the Multi-Regional Hospital in Gorzow Wielkopolski. Company with limited liability Radiotherapy Centre, in order to increase accessibility to quality health care services in the area of cancer. Object of the contract includes the development team of hospital buildings at ul. Dekerta of the story, partially basement building of the Centre for Radiotherapy, combined with the existing one-story buildings, basement liaison with land development. Land development include parking, sidewalks, roads, technical and fire protection., Outdoor lighting, connections and iPod dwutransformatorową the unit. Detailed scope of work, method of implementation and the conditions of execution of the contract defines the Terms of Reference, together with additives, in particular, the design documentation: construction projects, executive projects, STWiOR, takeoffs and draft contract.
The contract is for the execution of works related to the implementation of the investment task .: Construction of multifamily residential building podpiwniczonego four-Street. Klasztorna 14 in Ostrow Wielkopolski - marked in the project documentation as No. III - Type 1L. Building permit: Decision No RPA.6718.104.22.1682 of 5 June 2012. and RPA.6722.214.171.1243 of 11 July 2013. number of dwellings 16pcs. building area of 302,00 square meters total area of 1,132.04 m² gross cubic 3,660.00 m³.
I. Implementation of project-estimate documentation, together with obtaining a building permit for the investment task .: Construction of the center hub located between the streets of the Polish Army and Dworcowa in Ostrow Wielkopolski. I.1. General description of the object of the contract: The contract is for the execution of design-budget documentation and obtaining the legally required checks, approvals, permits, etc., Obtaining a building permit for the investment task .: Construction of the center hub located between the streets of the Polish Army and Dworcowa in Ostrow Wielkopolski . It is located on lots 1, 2, 13/1, 14/1, 15/2, 22/18, 23/2 precinct 0064th I.2. Object of the contract describe the following documents: 1. Detailed description of the contract - Annex No. 9, 2. Assumptions for functional interchange center in Ostrow Wielkopolski - Appendix 10 3. Basic map 1: 500 - Annex 11 I.3. Other requirements: 1. Before you bid it is recommended to make a site visit to the facility. 2. The Contractor will be responsible for physical defects of the agreement with the warranty in a period of 3 years from the date of signing by the contracting authority handover protocol documentation.
The contract is for the purchase of new, unused computer hardware and system software, office and multimedia equipment. The contract will be in four parts:
1) Part I of the contract - supply of computer equipment, multimedia devices and wireless network Wi-Fi, along with the installation of the project Development of key competencies for the labor market needs in the area of MOF Gorzow Wielkopolski.
2) Part II of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software within the framework of the project "Righteous in Gorzow" and "EU preschoolers in Gorzow"
3) Part III of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software to schools in Gorzow Wielkopolski. Within the framework of the project Development of key competencies for the labor market needs in the area of MOF Gorzow Wielkopolski.
4) Part IV of the contract - the purchase of computers and hardware and software to schools in the Municipal Area.
Part I of the contract is for the purchase, installation, integration and commissioning and user training computer lab.
The contract is for the supply, installation, integration and commissioning and user training computer lab.This must be done in accordance with the following requirements:
Installation of the interactive whiteboard, projector krótkoogniskowego, active speakers and projector screen:
- Installation of the array must be on the handle of the producer boards, the projector must be installed on a wall bracket.Signal cables (signal PC computer, video, audio, and USB) must be properly connected to the projector, interactive whiteboard, and speakers.
- From the table to the computer - 7m
- From the projector to a computer 15m
- After installation of all equipment and software, calibrate the image of the projection board
Training in the use of interactive devices in audiovisual:
- The training should include at least two employees selected by the school
- The Contractor shall conduct training during school hours, before the date of signing the final acceptance protocol and confirm exposure of personal certificates for those taking part in the training.Forms of training: presentation, lecture, discussion.
- The content of training must include at least:
- Elements of multimedia interactive system,
- Way to run a set,
- How to perform the calibration table,
- The principles of safe work with a set of presentation.
Installing a Wi-FI.
Arrangements and recommendations requires:
- The contracting authority will indicate the area to cover the range of Wi-Fi networks;
- Access Points (PD) powered by PoE, IEEE 802.af;
- PD placed on ceilings or at a height h> 2.5 m;
- Wiring logical (copper tracks) to connect the PD made in a star topology, meeting the requirements of the E-Class and PoE power (over 60m lived twisted AWG 23);
- Active devices placed in the closet patching placed in a room designated by the Employer;450mm;
- Implementation of the power supply circuit of the cabinet patching;
- Cables routed in strips n / t;
The tasks of the contractor should:
- Construction of cable routes, cabling and installation of cabinets patching;
- Delivery and installation of equipment passive cabinet (shelves), 230V power supply (socket power. + PDU);
- Provide active devices with licenses (Controller Wi-Fi, PD) in an amount which allows coverage of the entire area.
- Configuration of devices active Wi-Fi networks and provide the necessary information needed during the operation of the network;
- Performance measurement wiring tracks copper -Klasa E, measurements and maps ranges of Wi-Fi signal.
The contractor will make sure that the installation has been carried out in accordance with the standards and recommendations of the manufacturers of the equipment installed.
Switch Access 6 pcs.
Radio WiFi access point 15 pcs.
UTM security appliance 6 pcs.
System management and monitoring network 6 pcs.
The portable computer 144 student units.
Cabinet for portable computers students 6 pcs.
Interactive set 6 pcs.
Multimedia Projector 6 pcs.
Screen wall 6 pcs.
Portable computer teacher 18 pcs.Employer requires the Contractor to meet certain quality assurance standards: ISO 9001: 2000 and ISO 14001 certification for the equipment manufacturer. A detailed description of the order and the place of delivery constitutes Annex 6a hereto.
Part II of the contract is for the purchase The contract is for delivery with the launch of a brand new, free from physical and legal defects computer and multimedia equipment and software sy