No. 1260 and 1264 precinct 0026, Downtown. Mayor Radtkego 1 plot 1260 and 1264 precinct 0026th 3. Customer: Provincial Hospital in Gdynia Sp. z oo 4. The scope of work was defined in the Description of the contract (Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference) together with the following attachments forming an integral part of: Plumbing, Construction, Technology) - Appendix 8.1 hereto, 2) Bills of Construction (Construction, Ventilation , Electronics, Medical Gases, installations CO installations water and sewage) - appendix 8.2 hereto, 3) technical specification of the Workmanship and the Receipt of Work - Annex 8.3 to the Terms of Reference 4) Technical Specifications - electrical installation - appendix 8.4 hereto, 5) the scope of works Phase I - complex clinic - appendix 8.5 hereto. In the case of urgent need for work permits to change the designated hours at the written request of the Contractor approved by an authorized representative of the Employer. 6. Object of the contract must be in accordance with the Description of the contract with attachments. 7. Object of the contract includes: These studies should be performed in an electronic editable AutoCAD version 2000 dwg and pdf to develop as required as-built format ath; 2) Development of as-built documentation including as-built inventory should be performed outside of a form provided for the regulations in force, in electronic editable AutoCAD version 2000 dwg and pdf; 3) The basis for the start of the receiving process is the submission by the Contractor complete as-built documentation, 14 days before the date of its commencement; 4) Approved by the Employer / in the documentation and submission of all other necessary documents provided Building Law will start w / the procedure for receiving the investment. Materials for the contract to be taken in the category and quality is not lower (equivalent) than those indicated in the tender documents and annexes. Names of materials, devices or manufacturers that may arise in the design documentation should not be considered as an imposed or suggested by the Employer. 10. The contractor will guarantee quality made the subject of a minimum period of 36 months. 11. The contractor will be obliged to submit to the Employer within 5 days from the date of the contract schedule of Material and Financial hereinafter referred to HRF, which will be subject to approval of the Employer. 5 000 000.0 zł (five million) at an event during the insurance period and the duration of the contract.
11, paragraph 8 of the PPA.
1. The contract is for construction, assembly and disassembly 2 pcs. Of urban furniture on the street. Starowiejska in Gdynia - based on the building-executive, technical specifications and conditions for the implementation of construction works and the bill of quantities - excluding items affecting filling and planting in pots, greenery maintenance and storage. 2. A detailed description of the contract provides: a) construction project - executive - Appendix A to SIWZ, b) the technical specifications - Annex B to SIWZ c) bill of quantities - Annex C to siwz ..
The contract is the function of Contract Engineer for the Project Modernization of the entrance to the inner port (in Gdansk). Stage IIIA, better defined in FIDIC (Conditions of Contract for Construction for construction and engineering works designed by the Employer (FIDIC 1999 4te edition 2008) - valid text in Polish; the order specification, draft contract, including the responsibilities of investor's supervision inspector under the Act, 7.7.1994 construction Law and the author's supervision on three tasks: the fairway on the Dead Vistula River Rafters Wharf, Wharf Retmanów, to the extent resulting from Article. 20 paragraph. 1 point 4) of the Building Act and to clarify doubts regarding design and compact in their solutions. The terms of reference are provided in Annex 5 hereto.
The contract is the function of Contract Engineer for the Project Modernization of the entrance to the inner port (in Gdansk). Stage IIIA, better defined in FIDIC (Conditions of Contract for Construction for construction and engineering works designed by the Employer (FIDIC 1999 4te edition 2008) - valid text in Polish; the order specification, draft contract, including the responsibilities of investor's supervision inspector under the Act of 7 July 1994. construction Law and supervision of copyright on three tasks: the fairway on the Dead Vistula River, Wharf Rafters, Wharf Retmanów, to the extent resulting from Article. 20 paragraph. 1 point 4) of the construction Law and clarification of doubts about the project and compact in their solutions. The terms of reference are provided in Annex 5 hereto.
1709 1712 1746 1747 0025 Redłowo precinct. 2. Customer: Provincial Hospital in Gdynia Sp. z oo 3. The scope of work was defined in the Description of the contract (Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference) together with the following attachments forming an integral part of: Plumbing, Construction,) - Annex 8.1 to the Terms of Reference,
The contract is for the design, construction and delivery of specialized ship double-hulled (catamaran), designed to conduct work related to research and hydrographic and research conditions of navigability of waterways, moorings and other bodies of water utility and determination of parameters of safe deep sea routes in the area of the port of Gdynia, Gdańsk, Hel , Władysławowo, Puck, on the Gulf of Gdansk and Puck, in the region of the Hel Peninsula and the coast of central and eastern as well as in open areas of the Baltic Sea for the purpose of ensuring navigational safety shipping. Unit with aluminum structure completely welded. Detailed order specification is a unit which is Annex 1 to the Terms of Reference.
1. The contract is for design documentation construction of an additional lane in the street. Colonel. Dąbka along with the reconstruction of the intersection. Colonel. Dąbka of the street. Kwiatkowski in Gdynia in order to increase capacity and improve traffic conditions. 2. The detailed scope of the contract, the conditions for its implementation and the obligations of the Contractor attachments: a) a description of the contract - Annex A to siwz b) drawings - Annex B to siwz c) the model contract - Annex No. 9 to SIWZ. 3. Employer provides for the possibility of exercising the right options and the order of the Contractor: - author's supervision over the project documentation made during the execution of works, - performing renovation cost estimation ..
1. Development of multi-branch project documentation, technical specifications of the workmanship and the receipt of work for the task: Reconstruction of the building No. 26, located in the Hospital of the Marine street the January Uprising 1, including the acquisition of appropriate formal and legal documents in the design process and procedure of the building permit, execution of implementation and the author's supervision at the stage of execution of works. The scope of the contract: Object of the contract include: 1) the execution of a complete multi-branch design documentation (construction and executive), together with all required arrangements necessary to obtain a permit for the reconstruction of the following: a) architectural and construction, b) draft regulations, c) the project design together with an assessment of the technical condition of the building under reconstruction, d) the design of medical technology, e) the design of interior design with the colors and designs executive furniture (zabudowywanych fixed and mobile), f) the design of sanitary installations and ventilation g) the design of electrical installations and telecommunication, h) information on the safety and health protection. 2) Implementation of multi-branch updating inventory building to the extent necessary for the preparation of project documentation. 18.05.2004 r. On the methods and bases for preparation of the investment cost estimate, calculating planned costs of design works and planned costs of works specified in the functional and operational program in a detailed version of the bill of quantities and taking into account the phasing. 4) Development of technical specifications for execution and acceptance of works in electronic form. 5) Obtaining a building permit. 6) The exercise of the author's supervision. 7) The scope of the project includes obtaining all arrangements for a range of investments and in particular: a) the protection of fire protection. for the whole building, b) to meet the requirements of sanitary-epidemiological the scope of the project. A detailed description of the object of the contract: All materials and construction products must have certificates allowing for use, certificates of compliance with Polish standards and hygienic certificates. 2.1 Part of the architectural The building is currently 26 branches are located in: - Level -1 - Diagnostics -Work. mammography, CT, pom. technical (level excluded from the design) - Ground floor - Department of Radiation Therapy - 36 beds - Second Floor - Department of Radiation Therapy - 36 beds - Second Floor - Hospital Chemotherapy Unit (patients fixed line) - 34 beds. Of 2100 m2. 2.2 The Employer shall determine the new location of the different branches of the design of: - Ground floor - entrance from the chapel (from the south) - a minimum of 20 posts for chemotherapy patients daily (patients coming). - Ground floor - the rest of the ground floor (from the North) must be designed for the needs of the Department of Chemotherapy fixed (hospital). 300m2 from the north), the Division of Chemotherapy fixed (hospital) should be designed also for the needs of the Chemotherapy Department fixed the total number of beds ground floor and I p. -34. - First floor - the remaining part I p.9 (from the south) should be designed for the Department of Radiotherapy - second floor - a whole must be designed for the Department of Radiotherapy, Part I, p. And the entire second floor. Must be designed for 52 beds stationary.
1. Object of the contract
The contract is the exchange of monobloc wheels and brake discs with 4 wheel sets (each set consists of 2 monobloc wheels and 1 double-sided disc brake on one wheel), according to the technological documentation of the vehicle and the standards indicated in the Documentation Maintenance System (DSU) on the bus rail SA109 series.
2. The scope of work includes:
1) removal of monobloc wheels with wheel sets,
2) exchange of monobloc wheels on the new conditions specified in standard PN-K91045 / 2002 shown in the Documentation System Maintenance,
3) installation of new brake discs on the monobloc wheels, meet the requirements of UIC 541-3 7th edition of 2010.
4) chill the friction surfaces of brake discs,
5) transfusion outline of the rim to justice in accordance with the technical drawing - construction dimensions after transfusion - by measurement cards for P4 and P5 attached to the Agreement constituting the enclosure 5 to Announcements
6) balancing static wheel sets,
7) testing flaw detection axis,
8) examine the axlebox bearing wheel sets.
3. A process for the contract:
1) The transfer wheel sets to replace the monobloc wheels and their return after completing all the steps referred to in paragraph 2 shall take place on the street. Tucholska 6a, in Chojnice (89-600). Transmission and reception of wheel sets will take place at the expense of the Contractor.
2) Scope of the service which is the subject of the contract should be done in accordance with the technical documentation.
3) Scrap recovered during the service which is the subject of the contract is the property of the Employer and the Contractor shall deliver it to the Purchaser on the date of the return wheel sets.
4) All assembly operations must be received by the Commissioner receiving.
5) The required guarantee period - a minimum of 12 months.