1. Object of the contract in accordance with the Common Procurement Vocabulary CPV is classified as: 45212000-6 - Works for the construction of sports facilities construction 43124100-9 - drainage, 45111000-1 - works in demolition, earthworks, 45112000-5 - works in the removal of soil 37451000-4 - sports equipment grown on the fields, 45223800-4 assembly and erection of prefabricated structures.
1. Object of the contract in accordance with the Common Procurement Vocabulary CPV is classified as: 45000000-7 - works 45111300-1 - Demolition work 45261210-9 - roof covering, 45320000-6 - insulation works, 45450000-6 - finishing construction works , the other, 45331200-8 - installation of ventilation and air conditioning. Olympic pursuant to and in accordance with the project construction and regulations developed by the Architectural Studio of the Author Miroslaw Frąszczak (annex No. 9 to the SETC), the technical specifications for execution and acceptance of construction works (No. 10 annexed hereto). For information accompanied by a bill of quantities (attached as Schedule No. 11 hereto), and the document is not binding on the Contractor.
1. The contract is for the construction of traffic lights at the intersection of Władysław IV - Defenders of the Coast in Gdynia with the determination of bike lanes in the street. Defenders of the Coast. 2. A detailed description of the contract are attached: a) construction project - the executive branch roads, traffic lights, electric (sewer TV) - Annex A, b) Executive design - traffic engineering - Annex B, c) Executive design - telecommunications engineering - Appendix C d) project Executive - distribution chamber and power devices - Annex d, e) Executive design - constant traffic organization - Annex e, f) project Executive - temporary traffic organization - Annex F, g) technical specifications for execution and acceptance of works - road industry , traffic lights, electric - Annex G, h) Bills of works: road industry, traffic lights, electric - annexes h and I ..
January Uprising 1 Gdynia. XI. 3. Customer: Provincial Hospital in Gdynia Sp. z oo 4. The scope of work was defined in the Description of the contract (Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference), bill of quantities (Annex 9 to the SETC), cost estimate (Annex 10 to the ToR) Technical Specifications Execution and Acceptance of Works of the construction industry (Annex 11 hereto) the technical specification of the Workmanship and the Receipt of Work electrical industry (Annex 12 to the ToR) technical description of the sanitary industry (Annex 13 to the ToR). Employer allows carrying out works round the clock. 6. Object of the contract must be in accordance with the Description of the contract. 7. Object of the contract includes: 13.07.2016r. 2) The scope of work specified in the project documentation, the technical specification of the Workmanship and the Receipt of Work construction, sanitary, electrical, together with cost estimates nakładczymi. 3) General guidelines for implementing the modernization and renovation. a) Stages of investment: - Prior to the upgrade do the spin-off of the planned unit accommodation from the rest of the building. All work and in particular work should be subject to covering before bricking and zatynkowaniem be examined and perform technical tests, eg. Tightness in accordance with accepted European Union standards as of the date of execution of the test. The existing bathroom weld all wall coverings and flooring. d) Internal walls - as do systemic GK steel grate. e) Wentylacja- gravity in the guest rooms, bathrooms duct fan with a switch of a combined lighting and extended switching. In wet floor use in the system - wet foot - with increased slip resistance R 11. Doors for toilets and natrysków- system with the walls wygrodzeniowymi HPL. Windows unchanged. i) Insulation - in wet areas - liquid foil, other rooms PE film 1. In places cemented make zablendowania elevation in accordance with the existing layers. k) Finish walls ext. - Silicone paint or silicate resistant to disinfectants, paint the full height .Łazienki finish ceramic tiles. l) heating system which - assumes the behavior of existing approaches to the radiators and the behavior of new radiators, heaters other to exchange for new ones. Installing the SSP. Materials for the contract to be taken in the category and quality is not lower (equivalent) than those indicated in the tender documents and annexes. Names of materials, devices or manufacturers that may arise in the design documentation should not be considered as an imposed or suggested by the Employer. 10. The contractor will guarantee quality made the subject of a minimum period of 36 months. 11. The contractor will be obliged to submit to the Employer within 5 days from the date of the contract schedule of Material and Financial hereinafter referred to HRF, which will be subject to approval of the Employer. 100 000.0 zł (say: one hundred thousand) to events during the insurance period and the duration of the contract.
No. 1260 and 1264 precinct 0026, Downtown. Mayor Radtkego 1 plot 1260 and 1264 precinct 0026th 3. Customer: Provincial Hospital in Gdynia Sp. z oo 4. The scope of work was defined in the Description of the contract (Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference) together with the following attachments forming an integral part of: Plumbing, Construction, Technology) - Appendix 8.1 hereto, 2) Bills of Construction (Construction, Ventilation , Electronics, Medical Gases, installations CO installations water and sewage) - appendix 8.2 hereto, 3) technical specification of the Workmanship and the Receipt of Work - Annex 8.3 to the Terms of Reference 4) Technical Specifications - electrical installation - appendix 8.4 hereto, 5) the scope of works Phase I - complex clinic - appendix 8.5 hereto. In the case of urgent need for work permits to change the designated hours at the written request of the Contractor approved by an authorized representative of the Employer. 6. Object of the contract must be in accordance with the Description of the contract with attachments. 7. Object of the contract includes: These studies should be performed in an electronic editable AutoCAD version 2000 dwg and pdf to develop as required as-built format ath; 2) Development of as-built documentation including as-built inventory should be performed outside of a form provided for the regulations in force, in electronic editable AutoCAD version 2000 dwg and pdf; 3) The basis for the start of the receiving process is the submission by the Contractor complete as-built documentation, 14 days before the date of its commencement; 4) Approved by the Employer / in the documentation and submission of all other necessary documents provided Building Law will start w / the procedure for receiving the investment. Materials for the contract to be taken in the category and quality is not lower (equivalent) than those indicated in the tender documents and annexes. Names of materials, devices or manufacturers that may arise in the design documentation should not be considered as an imposed or suggested by the Employer. 10. The contractor will guarantee quality made the subject of a minimum period of 36 months. 11. The contractor will be obliged to submit to the Employer within 5 days from the date of the contract schedule of Material and Financial hereinafter referred to HRF, which will be subject to approval of the Employer. 5 000 000.0 zł (five million) at an event during the insurance period and the duration of the contract.
The dimensions of the holes constituting the access to the exhibition hall:
1. The contract is for construction, assembly and disassembly 2 pcs. Of urban furniture on the street. Starowiejska in Gdynia - based on the building-executive, technical specifications and conditions for the implementation of construction works and the bill of quantities - excluding items affecting filling and planting in pots, greenery maintenance and storage. 2. A detailed description of the contract provides: a) construction project - executive - Appendix A to SIWZ, b) the technical specifications - Annex B to SIWZ c) bill of quantities - Annex C to siwz ..
1709 1712 1746 1747 0025 Redłowo precinct. 2. Customer: Provincial Hospital in Gdynia Sp. z oo 3. The scope of work was defined in the Description of the contract (Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference) together with the following attachments forming an integral part of: Plumbing, Construction,) - Annex 8.1 to the Terms of Reference,
1. The contract is for the execution of construction and installation works in building B Sea Fisheries Institute - National Research Institute ul. Kołłątaja 1 in Gdynia (MIR-PIB), consisting in adjusting the room No. 103 to the requirements specified by the District Heating Company Gdynia (OPEC), which mount in the room trzyfunkcyjny modern, compact Indirectly. 2. A detailed description of the order specifies the documents: 1) Annex 8 to the Terms of Reference - Description of the contract with attachments: - est. No. 1 - the planned deployment of new devices in the substation - est. No. 3 - diagram of an existing node - est. No. 4 - list of the equipment, fittings, - est. 5 - the installation of receiver to individual buildings, an indication of their connection to the manifolds, 2) technical specification of the Workmanship and the acceptance of construction works (STWiORB) ..
The contract is for the development of design documentation for the project - Construction of a navigable channel connecting the Vistula Lagoon of the Gulf of Gdansk in the airlock with the design of the closures, the main channel and sections connecting the outport port shielding from the Gulf of Gdansk and the marina parking / parking spots on the side of the Vistula Lagoon ( depending on the results of the analysis wave). In addition, the scope of the project includes: road and bridge along with accompanying infrastructure: modernization of the port entrance Elblag - on the section of the Vistula Lagoon to the bridge in Nowakowie and the section from the bridge in Nowakowie a length of about 2.5 km; fairway from the Gulf of Elblag to the desired location navigable channel; artificial island / island on the Vistula Lagoon. Object of the contract also includes supervision in the field of copyright under Article. 20 paragraph. 1 point 4) of the Act of 7 July 1994. Construction Law.
1. The contract is for design documentation construction of an additional lane in the street. Colonel. Dąbka along with the reconstruction of the intersection. Colonel. Dąbka of the street. Kwiatkowski in Gdynia in order to increase capacity and improve traffic conditions. 2. The detailed scope of the contract, the conditions for its implementation and the obligations of the Contractor attachments: a) a description of the contract - Annex A to siwz b) drawings - Annex B to siwz c) the model contract - Annex No. 9 to SIWZ. 3. Employer provides for the possibility of exercising the right options and the order of the Contractor: - author's supervision over the project documentation made during the execution of works, - performing renovation cost estimation ..
Execution of the Project Documentation covering all the documents necessary to start the procedure for the award of public works contracts (including bills of quantities and estimates Investor) and investments (in particular multi-sector construction projects and multi-discipline engineering designs, specifications, technical performance and acceptance of works), and Supervision copyright during the contract and the warranty period for the complex (deep) 4 thermo-public buildings in Gdynia, ie. task 1 - School No. 10 at ul. Leopolda Staffa 10, Task 2 - Team Sports Secondary School Street. Władysław IV 54 Task 3 - Primary School No. 34 at ul. Cylkowskiego 5, Task 4 - Primary School No. 21 at ul. Jana z Kolna 5.
1. Development of multi-branch project documentation, technical specifications of the workmanship and the receipt of work for the task: Reconstruction of the building No. 26, located in the Hospital of the Marine street the January Uprising 1, including the acquisition of appropriate formal and legal documents in the design process and procedure of the building permit, execution of implementation and the author's supervision at the stage of execution of works. The scope of the contract: Object of the contract include: 1) the execution of a complete multi-branch design documentation (construction and executive), together with all required arrangements necessary to obtain a permit for the reconstruction of the following: a) architectural and construction, b) draft regulations, c) the project design together with an assessment of the technical condition of the building under reconstruction, d) the design of medical technology, e) the design of interior design with the colors and designs executive furniture (zabudowywanych fixed and mobile), f) the design of sanitary installations and ventilation g) the design of electrical installations and telecommunication, h) information on the safety and health protection. 2) Implementation of multi-branch updating inventory building to the extent necessary for the preparation of project documentation. 18.05.2004 r. On the methods and bases for preparation of the investment cost estimate, calculating planned costs of design works and planned costs of works specified in the functional and operational program in a detailed version of the bill of quantities and taking into account the phasing. 4) Development of technical specifications for execution and acceptance of works in electronic form. 5) Obtaining a building permit. 6) The exercise of the author's supervision. 7) The scope of the project includes obtaining all arrangements for a range of investments and in particular: a) the protection of fire protection. for the whole building, b) to meet the requirements of sanitary-epidemiological the scope of the project. A detailed description of the object of the contract: All materials and construction products must have certificates allowing for use, certificates of compliance with Polish standards and hygienic certificates. 2.1 Part of the architectural The building is currently 26 branches are located in: - Level -1 - Diagnostics -Work. mammography, CT, pom. technical (level excluded from the design) - Ground floor - Department of Radiation Therapy - 36 beds - Second Floor - Department of Radiation Therapy - 36 beds - Second Floor - Hospital Chemotherapy Unit (patients fixed line) - 34 beds. Of 2100 m2. 2.2 The Employer shall determine the new location of the different branches of the design of: - Ground floor - entrance from the chapel (from the south) - a minimum of 20 posts for chemotherapy patients daily (patients coming). - Ground floor - the rest of the ground floor (from the North) must be designed for the needs of the Department of Chemotherapy fixed (hospital). 300m2 from the north), the Division of Chemotherapy fixed (hospital) should be designed also for the needs of the Chemotherapy Department fixed the total number of beds ground floor and I p. -34. - First floor - the remaining part I p.9 (from the south) should be designed for the Department of Radiotherapy - second floor - a whole must be designed for the Department of Radiotherapy, Part I, p. And the entire second floor. Must be designed for 52 beds stationary.