There shall be established a new reception area for sludge in a new tunnel and hall under current avvanningshall. The work includes roller protection efforts in connection with the withdrawal of a new tunnel and hall, drilling shafts between new hall and overhead hall, veioppbygging and paving in tunnels, concrete works for cover and foundations in the silo area in new hall and the establishment of the drainage system in the new tunnel and hall. The treatment plant will be in full operation during the entire construction period. Contract Work The duration is set at 10 months.
Delivery, installation, testing and documentation of equipment and piping systems for new stripping plant.
VEAS wants paving access road to the digesters at wastewater treatment plant in Slemmestad. The road is already established but slows unpaved. The road shall have the same geometry as today. Contractor must conduct thorough surveying before the plant starts. Driving towards the port shall road widening. Construction work will take place in a sk EX area.
The construction work includes the removal of grass cover and soil, leveling of The formation, defensive structure with drainage strokes, insulating layer of XPS plates, base course, leveling and preparation before laying turf. 4 pcs OV-manhole and the drainage and water pipes around the track. Paving of safety zones. Delivery and installation of complete lighting systems on 4 pcs master.
VEAS plans to increase capacity in parts of its plant at Slemmestad. The treatment plant is an underground facilities and consists of a network of caverns and tunnels. The work includes the creation of new substation, working in an existing process hall, and work in an existing pump hall. These three places are located in close proximity of each other. The treatment plant will be fully operational during construction. Contract Work Duration is set to 7.5 months.
Contract major works / injection quantities can be roughly summed up as the following list. The list is not complete and the amounts are rounded to collect records. For further details please refer to the tender documents and quantity list.
- Expansion of the cavern (IPUR), rock removal without the use of explosives: Ca. 175 sm3.
- Punching in rock for new suction lines (DN800mm) between IPUR and intake sump: 4 holes with a total length of approximately 37 m. The works include embedding of suction line.
- Punching in rock for new pump lines (DN600mm) between IPUR and access tunnel: 2 (4) holes with a total length of approximately 18 m (36 m). The works include embedding of pump line.
- Withdrawing niche in the rock for new substation: Ca. 500 sm3
- Rock support with shotcrete, rock bolts and shotcrete arches.
- Concrete work (construction concrete): Approximately 140 m3
- Drilling of various holes in rock for ducts, drainage, mm.