Assignment main measures are the construction of 4 pieces. rental housing to care services in Larvik. The measure will be turnkey. Housing must follow Housing guidelines for loans and grants.
Larvik Municipality / municipal should redevelop water and sewage pipes in residential Solstad - Varden, located outside Stavern. Work in the residential area is divided into several stages. Stage 1 has been completed and Stage 2 is in the construction phase.
Stage 3 consists of approximately 440 m VVA routes in Herman Wildenvey Gate, Trollveien and Brunlaveien. There will be new pipelines for water, wastewater and storm water, heating in air drafts shall be placed in the trench, new veioverbygning be rebuilt throughout road width, and is to be installed new streetlights. There will also be infiltration areas to be planted.
The following procedures must be performed:
• About. 440 m main trench for water - and sewage pipelines
• About. 400 m sewage pipe
• About. 430 m stormwater pipe
• About. 420 m water pipeline
• 9 pieces spillvannskumer, 5 pieces of concrete and 4 pieces of PP
• 10 pcs stormwater lather, 7 pieces of concrete and 3 pieces in PP
• 2 waterworks foamed concrete
• Insert cable ditches to 15 homes
• Plug cord Trenches 12 pcs sand traps
• 12 pieces sand traps
• 2 Using lures
• Green infiltration trenches with plantings, for attenuation of stormwater. Architecture in conjunction with the narrowing of the street intersection
• About. 440 m reconstruction of roads
• About. 440 m cable trenches
• 13 pcs new streetlights
The contractor shall deliver all pipes, fittings, manholes, manhole covers, frames, etc. required for the plant. The contractor must arrange preliminaries warehouse space.