The Norwegian Defence Estates Agency invites tenderers to submit tender offers on a framework agreement for construction contractor services in Bodø kommune.
The Contracting Authority uses Mercell Sourcing Service. To express your interest and gain access to any documents, please click on the link below or copy and paste the link into your browser. [[http://my.mercell.com/Permalink/62333810.aspx]]. Then follow the instructions on the website.
The contract includes roughly:
• Necessary redevelopment works of old plants.
• Detailed design new water treatment and maintenance of all approval processes associated with establishments.
• Supply and installation of all new equipment for complete water treatment plant.
• Startup and make adjustments of new construction.
• Preparation of full MOM material for new construction.
• Training of client's operations personnel for all new installations.
• Management support with min. 3 control inspections at the plant in the first year of operations after the acquisition.
These responsibilities include environmental remediation, demolition / securing of construction, as well as facilitating new civilian use so that the property can be returned to the landowner or disposed.
The tasks can be
• design of simple demolitions of one or more isolated buildings
• design of the demolition of several buildings in active military camps
• design of the demolition of several buildings in several different localities
• engineering of protection efforts
• design of simple environmental puzzles
• design of large and complex environmental tasks
• design of both tear / secure and environmental tasks
A significant part of the task portfolio depollution of artillery range.
In addition to the main portfolio of EBA of defense must chosen supplier to benefit the other government customers probate properties have contracts.
NDEA envisions a parallel framework agreement with three suppliers.It is emphasized that this is rough estimates and volume might be significantly changed. This will therefore not be included in this framework agreement.
In the tender documents will be required that the consultants must meet at least one of these requirements:
- Education at Master level and at least 3 years of engineering experience
- At least 10 years of engineering experience
The tender documents will add up to that partial bids are not accepted.Then follow the instructions on the website.
Buying insurance for Halogaland Ressursselskap iks subsidiaries
The Norwegian Defence Estates Agency c/o Skifte eiendom, shall dispose of property that the Norwegian Defence does not need. The responsibility includes environmental clearance, demolition/securing buildings and sites, as well as facilitating for civil use so that the property can be returned to the landowner or disposed of.
The work assignments can be
— engineering design services for simple demolition work of one or several free-standing buildings
— engineering design services for the demolition of several buildings in active military camps
— engineering design services for the demolition of several buildings in several different locations
— engineering design services for securing work
— engineering design services for simple environmental clearance assignments
— engineering design services for large and complex environmental clearance assignments
— engineering design services for both demolition/securing and environmental clearance assignments
A considerable part of the assignment portfolio will be environmental clearance on shooting ranges.
In addition to the main portfolio of EBA from the Norwegian Defence, the chosen tenderer must be available for other public customers that Skifte eiendom has a contract with.
The Norwegian Defence Estates Agency envisages a parallel framework agreement with three tenderers.
The estimated turnover over 4 years is between 20 000 000 NOK and 30 000 000 NOK, excluding VAT. Emphasis is put on the fact that this is a rough estimate and the volume can be significantly changed.
The Norwegian Defence Estates Agency has other framework agreements for mapping ground pollution, mapping hazardous waste in buildings and construction management. This will not, therefore, be included in the framework agreement.
The consultants must fulfil at least 1 of the following requirements:
— Education at Masters level and at least 3 years experience with engineering design services.
— At least 10 years engineering design experience.
The tender documentation will not permit sub-tenders.
The Contracting Authority uses Mercell Sourcing Service. To express your interest and gain access to any documents, please click on the link below or copy and paste the link into your browser. [[http://permalink.mercell.com/62708262.aspx]]. Then follow the instructions on the website.
Construction of a new kindergarten for 2 departments 32 children. Building on a surface approximately 500M2. Carrying system of steel, other timber frame.
In the turnkey contract E01 also includes new infrastructure, such as new roads / parking / new ledningstracer.