Client wishes to extend the biological capacity of its wastewater treatment plant at Kampen and optimize. An extension of the biological capacity is short-term needs in camps, because the current WWTP is full charge and an increase in the processing load in the influent is expected as a result of increase in the population.
In 2015-2016 is a variation study was conducted, which revealed that an expansion of the wastewater treatment plant with a second road type BCFS® best suits the objectives of the client.
The objective of the project is an extension of the biological capacity of the purification and upgrading parts of the existing plant in order to meet the statutory duty of the water, "the purification of waste water for a clean and healthy water" and meet the licensing requirements of the competent authority. Appearance 31.12.2018 should be ready adjustments.
The contractor should primarily perform the following design and construction works:
- Expanding and optimizing the biological capacity of the WWTP Kampen. The expansion will be realized as a separate second street with a robust technological design BCFS® accordance with the principle;
- The decommissioning of the plant sludge digestion (architectural), the gas tank, two sludge buffers and including pipe work;
- The realization of a buffer for primary sludge including linear distance;
- The realization of the air-conditioning of the current (primary + secondary) sludge buffer;
- Adapting the current purification line (replacing existing blowers, distribution adaptation secondary clarifiers).