It concerns the construction of Delfgauw Centre for the benefit of the primary process of Traffic and Water Management (VWM), namely: carrying out activities in the field of winter maintenance to keep the A-roads of ice and snow. For more information see the application and selection document.
See application and selection document.
Heerlen has demolished the old station and provide a temporary way station with a temporary traverse to reach the platforms. This temporary station will this project be replaced by a new station, Station Heerlen Maankwartier hereafter. The realization of Heerlen station Maankwartier is the culmination of the development of the Maankwartier in Heerlen. For the purpose of Maankwartier is a concrete slab built above the tracks. On this record third parties realized the buildings C and D, respectively, to the west and east sides of the plate. Underneath building C on the west side is reserved space for the new station.
The work includes among others:
• the extension of the plate above the platforms and the building of a conservatory;
• construction of the station and all facilities;
• construction of elevation points (staircases, escalators and lifts), from platforms to the plate and build a large staircase on the roof elevation points;
• construction of facilities travelers on the platforms and in the station;
• the construction of the service building.
The tender will take place as a restricted procedure under the ARN 2016 Part II.
See tender documentation.
1. The realization of a service road for the purpose of unlocking the Schutterhoef Avenue, the Diamonds Beeklaan, the care farm at Great Estate
Schutterhoef and homes along the N226 KM 50.050 to KM 49.260;
2. Adjustment of the intersection N226 / A28 stag's head including traffic control;
3. bicycle tunnel with the adjustment corresponding bike infrastructure along the N226 south of the A28;
4. realizing a vision restrictive facility on the south side of the N226 at the height of Dodeweg 1, Barneveld;
5. the realization of a new avenue trees along the N226;
6. renewal of public lighting within the plan area;
7. realizing sustainable verge infiltration;
The specifications are contained in the demand work to be performed.
Dynamic purchasing system for the hiring of external capacity and expertise in the areas of engineering services and operations.
The contract involves the construction of a reporting system for employees of provincial and municipal road authorities to establish activities and events, among themselves and publish.
Realization of a software system.
The purpose of this tender is to reach an agreement with one contractor for both the continuation of the collection, transportation and processing of waste. On the other hand, the goal is to achieve the ambitious sustainability targets of UMC Utrecht along with the garbage disposer.
The following waste streams are part of this tender: waste (not including specific hospital), specific hospital waste, swill, construction and demolition waste, green waste, glass, chemical waste, pharmaceutical waste and hazardous waste.
Subject inspections of all civil structures (bridges, quay walls, facings, noise barriers), drawing on the analysis and reporting of the inspected residential building in the city of Utrecht.
Subject 900 civil constructions per year.