The object of tender for the (full) EBM command in the context of the new Theater aan de Parade 's-Hertogenbosch.
This integrated command exists (at least) the following elements:
* Demolition of the existing theater, including site preparation of the construction site;
* Engineering: elaboration of the tender specifications (see paragraph 2.5 of the Selection guide EBM-command) to a draft version (UO), including application of (inter alia) the environmental permit;
* Design coordination for the attention of theater art;
* Implementation Coordination attention of theater art;
* Long-term maintenance for a period of (at least) 10 years, with the possibility (optional) to extend that period until (up to) 20 years.
In the bowl of Baarle-Nassau and Baarle-Hertog is a question of quality of life and flow problems by high traffic load. This high traffic load is mainly caused by two provincial highway running through the bowl. The provincial road N639 runs from Ulvenhout (A58) through Chaam Baarle-Hertog / Nassau and the provincial road N260 runs from Gilze (A58) from Alphen to Baarle-Hertog / Nassau. N260 then continues to Turnhout, making it a cross-border connection.
In the center of Baarle-Nassau and Baarle-Hertog two roads come together. Every day, agricultural vehicles, cars and trucks use this road through the village. The traffic load in the city center in particular on Sunday so that the traffic flow, quality of life and safety are at risk. Partly on the basis of the autonomous traffic growth and already planned urban developments in Breda, Tilburg and Turnhout can be expected that the intensities of the main (freight) traffic on these roads will increase further in the near future. The quality of life along the roads and other roads around the city center is under pressure from the high intensity in relation to the capacity and function of the roads where traffic is settled. To solve this problem is recognized the need to submit to the provincial roads Baarle.
The purpose of the realization of the rearrangement Baarle N260-N639 is to find solutions to these problems. With the construction of the diversion Baarle N260-N639 to be achieved the following objectives:
- Improving the quality of life and safety in the bowl of Baarle;
- Improving traffic flow on the roads N639 and N260;
- Improving safety by applying a sustainably safe road users.
Subject capping a swimming pool.
This concerns the selection phase. In the enrollment phase, the ceiling amount of € 1.7 million excluding VAT.
The province of North Brabant intends to provide an assignment for the realization of the project "Herinrichting N324 (Oss-Grave)". This project concerns the redevelopment of the N324 from the JS Thompson bridge across the Meuse at Grave to the crossroads of the A50 intersection at the Paalgraven junction (kilometers 10,317 to kilometers 23,700).
To this end, she performs a procurement procedure in accordance with the European Public Procedures of ARW 2016 Chapter 2 to conclude an agreement. The award criterion is the most economically advantageous tender (EMVI) based on the best value for money.
The realization of the redevelopment N324 (Oss - Grave) is aimed at solving safety, livingability and throughput problems.