Carrying out all necessary engineering and plant engineering work for the renovation of the C-04 intervention center of the LUMC.
Ca. 2000 sqm.
This tender aims to conclude a framework agreement with one five (5) players per parcel, for the provision of engineering services.
- A water storage, including ancillary works;
- Construction and widening of water courses, including ancillary works;
- Construction of various structures, such as culverts, (hand-operated) dams, intakes and bridges;
- Construction of objects serving the improvement of environmental quality, such as environmentally friendly banks, fish ladders, etc .;
- (Re) building of ground;
- (Re) building of (semi-) automatic operating dams and intakes;
- (Re) building of fish ladders;
- Construction and improvement of dams and water-retaining structures (eg peat and clay embankments, sluices, sheet piles, etc.).
- Partial renovation, expansion and demolition of a wastewater treatment plant (WWTP);
- Construction, partial renovation, expansion and demolition of a waste shipment pumping station (AWTG);
- Construction, partial renovation, expansion and demolition of a sewage pipe (AWTL);
- Inspection and maintenance of WWTPs, AWTG and AWTL's.
- All types of dredging.
In addition to Section 2.4 covered by this plot (3) the following additional tasks:
- All (preparatory) work on the quality and quantity of the perform dredging.