The years of extraction of gas and salt in the rural area Franekeradeel-Harlingen has
water management of the area affected, with the effect of subsidence.
In the last period, in cooperation and consultation with the various parties and
stakeholders drafted the plan to carry out remedial measures.
These remedial measures constitute the project: Area Franekeradeel-Harlingen, Phase 1.
As part of the project area development Franekeradeel - Harlingen replace the cutlery
drawn farming bridge Tsjummearumer Feart.
The project mainly consists of replacing the existing bridge. Total quantity or scope
- Apply temporary cofferdams;
- Demolish existing bridge;
- Make temporary pumping;
- Apply pile foundations;
- Apply ihwg concrete structures;
- Make precast concrete structures;
- Apply railing;
- Insert wooden piling structures;
- Applying (bituminous) pavements;
- Installation of concrete pavements;
- Affixing marking;
- Additional work.
The work under this framework aims to optimize the N359 existing infrastructure of the area by Lemmer over a length of about 4½ km. In addition to the roadway and the adjacent bike paths will also be updated lighting and traffic control installations. A number of additional measures are implemented to fit better in the new N359 in the area to improve the quality of life. For a general description of the job and the location of the work to be performed is made to Part 1 of the specifications.
This project includes the remaining work on the roadsides, the bike path and the cables and pipes. The work is largely contiguous place a tracélengte of about 10 kilometers. A map shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1. overview
It works with the current (shoulder) profile will be changed. Because, on the north west side of the main road, providing a tilt verge of including the shift of the watercourse and, on the southeast side of the main road, a shift from the bike path and the watercourse.
The trajectory is divided into three sub-areas. The carry out of sequence is:
- Sub North: Holwerd - Joyful; implementation 2nd half of 2017;
- Sub Middle: Glad - Ferwert;
- South Sub: Ferwert - Hallum; implementation completed by late 2018.
In the implementation of sub-Noord, from the starting point to Dykslobbe, you should take into account the fact that the work place ...
The work consists essentially of:
- Cut asphalt pavement - 600 m;
- Breaking asphalt pavement - approximately 23 800 m²;
- Excavated trench - about 25 000 m³;
- Applying sand bed - approximately 17 200 m³;
- Apply foundation - approximately 26 000 m²;
- Applying asphalt pavement - approximately 4800 tonnes;
- Soil excavated from conduit - 23 000 m³;
- Ground handling roadsides - approximately 5000 cubic meters;
- Ground handling in mute waterway - approximately 30 000 m³;
- Harrows and sowing - approximately 45 000 m²;
- And ensure the implementation of traffic control measures;
- Integration and coordination with network operations managers;
- Areas to explore through trial trenches - about 3300 m²;
- To research areas under archaeological supervision - 600 sqm.