Work involves the construction of a sports facility in Haarlem (NL) with two sports halls and supporting facilities, including restaurants, further referred to as "sports". In addition to the engineering and construction of the sports building, the Outside (incl. Underground infrastructure) of these sports engineered and realized. The long-term maintenance of the sports hall also belongs to the scope of the Work.
The work comprises the design (engineering and implementation) of the project Spits Bus lane N235. The project consists among others of the following components:
- Construction (independent) striker busway route Ilpendam - Verzetslaan (N235);
- Adjust bus Ilpendam, deflection rural transition Ilpendam);
- Reconstruction roadway and bike N235 (including other major maintenance measures);
- Piling replaced in the Channel Noordhollandsch to accommodate the Rush Bus lane, whether or not associated with inhibition / led work;
- Demolition house serving construction bicycle storage and shared-sapce Ilpendam;
- Construction underpass on the intersection Aalduikerweg;
- Constructing pedestrian (disabled) and walkway;
- Realization Road safety measures (eg asphalt pavement deflection cycle;
- Optional: Construction P & R at 't Schouw N247 (including site preparation BVP.);
- Adjust VRI bus lane construction and security;
See the description of the work.
The sale of the land for the development of the block Florida's Square, for their own account and risk of developing the plan, the realization and marketing of the property, the taking into operation of 300 sqm hull to provide real estate from the Nice Passage, the construction of the car park and the construction of public space.
The continuation of the project is subject to administrative decision whereby obtaining the subsidy is an important component.
See also enclosed the tender documents annexed to this publication.
The project N522 Replacement bridge Ouderkerk aims:
- Existing bascule bridge demolition and construction of two new (bascule) bridges with 1 movable trap a bridge;
- The new bridges are operated remotely and be suitable for that purpose;
- Providing temporary access during the execution work;
- The reconstruction of the N522 intersection with Amstel Battle and applying a (new) traffic management system;
- The reconstruction of the N522 junction with Higher End North / South End Higher (including traffic control system), the public
transport connection retains its current functionality;
- The construction of a road linking Amstelzijde and the intersection with Amstel Battle;
- The realization of an underpass Amsteldijk Noord to Amstelzijde;
- The realization of a bicycle underpass between Higher and Higher End North End-South;
- The reconstruction of the road section of N522 within the system boundary;200 m; 100 m;
- The preservation of the existing structure and the banks in the period from contract to demolish the existing structure and
- Removing the junction N522 (Oranjebaan) - Amsteldijk-Noord / Amstelzijde.
The new connection to the A9 at Heiloo is part of the New Strandwal Agreement (OSS). This is a joint area development project of the municipalities of Heiloo, Castricum and Alkmaar and the province of Noord-Holland that consists of housing, green projects and access to the Boekelermeer business park. The connection is required because it is expected that additional traffic will be generated by the (new) residential and industrial area towards the A9. The implementation of the new connection improves the flow of the A9, improves the accessibility of the Randstad, and reduces the local road network.
See tender documents.
A whole new Leeghwater Bridge A. The basic principle is that the foundation should be replaced. A renovated Leegwater Bridge B by major maintenance to the civilian components and replacement of the trap. In the two bridges is to replace the current operating system by a remote controlled installation.
The current control systems of Leeghwater Bridge A and Bridge B Leeghwater been replaced by one new control system. The drive system which include replacing the hydraulic power pack of Leeghwater Bridge B. The bridges are fully compliant with the Health and Safety requirements.
The equipment on ground floor of the ministry building, such as remote control box Scratch Polder Bridges and radio has been moved to the technical room in the basement.
The cables and pipes to share facilities or along the road are protected by sheaths. This involves, among other things cameras, LVS, ASB facilities and the like. The existing underwater route was replaced in the North Holland Canal.
Replacement of the bank structure Noordhollandsch Channel section under the ramps of Leeghwater Bridge A and the section between Leeghwater Bridge A and B Leeghwater Bridge and a section north of Leeghwater Bridge A.
The existing bicycle connections among and about Leeghwater Bridge and the Zeglis are available for cyclists.
The project Leeghwater Bridge A and B involves replacing the entire Leeghwater Bridge A (19B02) and major maintenance of Leeghwater Bridge B (19B03).
In the center of Molenwijk are between the various blocks of Engelenburg, Prattenburg and Sandenburg, 3 closed 1 promenades. The promenades are built at present owned by the city of Haarlem and around 1980. The three walkways have together a total length of approximately 900 meters incorporating various staircases, ramps and walkways that connect the homes to the promenade. Under the boardwalk are covered parking spaces, a number of commercial functions and storage.
Because of overdue maintenance is the promenade in dire need of a major overhaul. Therefore, the city of Haarlem wants to carry out major maintenance work in the short term by a suitable party and is looking for a consultant who can assist in the preparation of the necessary tender specification, tendering for the Engineer and Construct Contractor and quality management.
The spend on contract comprises the following consultancy services:
A. Preparing a tender specification / description of the work to devote to work;
b. organizing a national non-tender for the work, based on an Engineer & Construct contract based on the UAV-gc 2005;
c. process management to award the work;
d. contract and quality management during the engineering and construction phase.
The construction of the new high-quality public transport link Aalsmeer-Schiphol-Zuid (abbreviated: HOVASZ) aims to provide travelers with frequent, comfortable and reliable bus services, thus providing access to the Aalsmeer public transport network, Green Park business park, Schiphol-Rijk and To significantly improve the Schiphol Logistics Park.
In addition to the realization of the HOV route, the N196 in the Haarlemmermeer, the Burgemeester Kasteleinweg in Aalsmeer and the Queen Maximálaan in Uithoorn, including cycling and footpaths and the public space, are refurbished.
The current Burgemeester Kasteleinweg, which runs through Aalsmeer, is discounted from 4 to 2 lanes and refurbished. This improves livingability, accessibility and safety in relation to the old situation.
It also includes an improvement for cyclists through the construction of a missing 1.5 kilometer speed test road and a 2-kilometer widening ...
The execution tasks that candidates should take into account for various parts of the work are not shown below:
- Asphalt work.
- Artworks (bicycle bridges, bicycle tunnels, bicycle underpass, divers, etc.).
- R-net HOV bus lane including facilities.
- Furnishing public space.
- Public lighting.
- Green (planting).
- Traffic management (VRIs, observation cameras, bridge technical installation, etc.).
- Cables and pipes (repairs, protection, etc.).
- Activities in / on / on a waterway / waterway.
- Watering (working on / off).
- water management
- Clean-up site / contaminated landfill station (s).
- Phasing / Environmental Management.
- demolition work
See further attached HOVASZ selection guide.