Work involves the construction of a sports facility in Haarlem (NL) with two sports halls and supporting facilities, including restaurants, further referred to as "sports". In addition to the engineering and construction of the sports building, the Outside (incl. Underground infrastructure) of these sports engineered and realized. The long-term maintenance of the sports hall also belongs to the scope of the Work.
The work comprises the design (engineering and implementation) of the project Spits Bus lane N235. The project consists among others of the following components:
- Construction (independent) striker busway route Ilpendam - Verzetslaan (N235);
- Adjust bus Ilpendam, deflection rural transition Ilpendam);
- Reconstruction roadway and bike N235 (including other major maintenance measures);
- Piling replaced in the Channel Noordhollandsch to accommodate the Rush Bus lane, whether or not associated with inhibition / led work;
- Demolition house serving construction bicycle storage and shared-sapce Ilpendam;
- Construction underpass on the intersection Aalduikerweg;
- Constructing pedestrian (disabled) and walkway;
- Realization Road safety measures (eg asphalt pavement deflection cycle;
- Optional: Construction P & R at 't Schouw N247 (including site preparation BVP.);
- Adjust VRI bus lane construction and security;
See the description of the work.
Performing high maintenance on one bridge and demolition and replacement of the other bridge at the same location. Perform road construction on both sides of the bridge in connection with the construction of a bus lane.
The contractor must mainly perform the following design and execution tasks:
- Replacement and widening of bridge A, the narrow bridge on the east side.
- Great maintenance on bridge B, the broader bridge on the west side.
- Adaptation of the crossroads on the Haarlemmermeer side of the ringvaart
- Extension of the bicycle tunnel on the north side of the N201.
- Widening of road sections on either side of the bridges (N201).
The sale of the land for the development of the block Florida's Square, for their own account and risk of developing the plan, the realization and marketing of the property, the taking into operation of 300 sqm hull to provide real estate from the Nice Passage, the construction of the car park and the construction of public space.
The continuation of the project is subject to administrative decision whereby obtaining the subsidy is an important component.
See also enclosed the tender documents annexed to this publication.
The project N522 Replacement bridge Ouderkerk aims:
- Existing bascule bridge demolition and construction of two new (bascule) bridges with 1 movable trap a bridge;
- The new bridges are operated remotely and be suitable for that purpose;
- Providing temporary access during the execution work;
- The reconstruction of the N522 intersection with Amstel Battle and applying a (new) traffic management system;
- The reconstruction of the N522 junction with Higher End North / South End Higher (including traffic control system), the public
transport connection retains its current functionality;
- The construction of a road linking Amstelzijde and the intersection with Amstel Battle;
- The realization of an underpass Amsteldijk Noord to Amstelzijde;
- The realization of a bicycle underpass between Higher and Higher End North End-South;
- The reconstruction of the road section of N522 within the system boundary;200 m; 100 m;
- The preservation of the existing structure and the banks in the period from contract to demolish the existing structure and
- Removing the junction N522 (Oranjebaan) - Amsteldijk-Noord / Amstelzijde.
The new connection to the A9 at Heiloo is part of the New Strandwal Agreement (OSS). This is a joint area development project of the municipalities of Heiloo, Castricum and Alkmaar and the province of Noord-Holland that consists of housing, green projects and access to the Boekelermeer business park. The connection is required because it is expected that additional traffic will be generated by the (new) residential and industrial area towards the A9. The implementation of the new connection improves the flow of the A9, improves the accessibility of the Randstad, and reduces the local road network.
See tender documents.
The new connection on the A9 at Heiloo is part of the New Strandwal Agreement (ONS). This is a joint area development project of the municipalities of Heiloo, Castricum and Alkmaar and the province of Noord-Holland that consists of housing, green projects and access to the Boekelermeer business park. The connection is necessary, because it is expected that extra traffic will be created by the (new) homes and the business park towards the A9. The realization of the new connection will improve the traffic flow on the A9, improve the accessibility of the Randstad, and reduce the burden on the local road network.
Market consultation for a proposed tender. The preliminary project objective is to replace and broaden (engineering and implementation) of part A and perform major maintenance (engineering and execution) to part B of the Cruquiusbridge in Hoofddorp.
The whole should be as energy-neutral as possible (in use), low-maintenance and circular with as little harm to user / environment (through mobility management and citizenship).
N / A