The temporary hiring of external personnel of the Client from 9 scale (based on obligation) runs through the Hiring Desk Alphen aan (hereinafter Hiring Desk) den Rijn, where this is not possible through existing agreements. The Hiring Desk is designed as a Dynamic Purchasing System (hereinafter referred to as DAS).
To qualify for hiring contracts client should parties to register once on the Hiring Desk. Registration can take place for one or more of the following categories:
- Administrative / Secretarial;
- ICT / Automation;
- Engineering / Construction / Maintenance / Design;
- Government: Field Service and Landscaping;
- Government: Civil and Public Affairs;
- Education, Science and Culture;
- Government: Public order and safety;
- Education and training;
- Staff and organization;
- Government: Planning, Environment and Transport;
- Government: Social Affairs and Employment;
- Government: Sports and Recreation;
- Government: Grants;
- Government: Permits;
- Government: Health and Care.
The Client reserves the right to insert or change disciplines at a later time.
On admission to the DAS can not create any entitlement to commands.
During 2016, in an open process with the users of pool Berkel data (in the form of a so-called think tank) fulfill the mission of the City of Horst aan de Maas to develop a plan for a future-proof swimming facility.
The municipality wants to come talk with market participants see opportunities to develop a future-proof swimming provision, manage and operate within the given financial framework. Parties are requested:
1. Within bringing the given financial framework picture what they consider appropriate new swimming facility in Horst aan de Maas.
2. Speaking out about the reality of the configuration and ambition proposed by the think tank.
See market consultation.