The work in connection with the renovation and underground expansion project of Palace Het Loo is divided into 6 separate assignments. The current assignment concerns the demolition and renovation work of the wings and offices, the building and construction of the underground extension, the layout of the basse cour and the coordination of contractors.
The ceiling price is announced upon registration.
The contract concerns the supply of GTIs products and services to the client (with the client also includes the (government) organizations that are serviced by the principal and optionally wish to use the GTIs products and services as the contractor are offered to the client).
The tenderer should deal with the delivery of the products GTIs distinguish the following non-exhaustive list types of products and to provide, namely:
- Racks 19 ";
- Disaster detection;
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS);
- Cold streets (cold corridor);
- Data communications cabling;
- GTIs products for ICT spaces in buildings (SER, EIA, EFR);
- GTIs products for Datacenters (DER, including TER);
- Additional office and workplace facilities.
The tenderer will be expected to also GTIs related services can make to the client. Among these services are not covered exhaustively history:
- Services in the area of (the) System data services;
- Electrical installation above the floor of the equipment rooms and data centers and at locations which are not serviced by the RVB (excluding sites);
- Surveying WiFi and DECT;
- Consulting services (consultancy) regarding GTIs.
The municipality of Apeldoorn seeks 2 civil engineering workers (junior and senior) for 1 year with an option to extend 3 x 1 year, as of 1.9.2017 for 36 hours a week.
They are responsible for the integral civil engineering design, the preparation phase of works in the public space, and for the procurement, contacts with engineering firms and the first contact point.
They bring together technical issues and project it projectually, and work with project leader and designer public space.
We conclude an agreement with the candidate (s) that meets the quality requirements combined with findings from the interview. With the same aptitude, the candidate wins the lowest hourly rate.
Max 4 quotes, per function max. 2 quotes (CV + motivation letter).
The contracting authority wishes to enter into an agreement to provide a digital construction archive Apeldoorn.
Note: The municipality organizes a survey of the construction archive. This takes place on Tuesday 14.2.2017 and Wednesdays 15.2.2017. Interested parties can register for this chimney until Monday, February 13th 10:00 as the latest e-mail: email@example.com stating "registration chimney construction archive". Registered candidates received Monday, February 13th as the latest 17.00 an email with the exact time and place where one is expected.
This is the digitization of the archive building (size about 1070 m) of the municipality of Apeldoorn.
The project involves the purchase of so-called large tankers for the Safety Region North-East Gelderland (VNOG).
Design, construction, testing, delivery and eventually maintain up to 15 large tankers with a minimum capacity of 15 000 liters.
The contract includes preventive, corrective and planned maintenance including inspections and (good) inspection of:
-gebruikersinstallaties (all properties);
-gebouwgebonden plants (owned properties);
* Mounting / dismantling (all properties);
* Structure / wall (owned properties).
The register currently has eight locations (3 of which owned) throughout the Netherlands. A total of approximately 2212 (including flexible workers) people working there.
The work for the realization of the overall project 'Renovation and underground extension "are divided into six different commands. This contract relates to the conduct the management of and supervision of the implementation work of these six contracts. The purpose of this assignment is to guide the client on behalf of and monitor the implementation of the work. The purpose of the contractor to perform work management and supervision consist mainly of:
- conducting management: representing the client in all matters concerning the implementation of the project (if the adoption agreements between the client and contractors 1 to 6 do not oppose);
- supervising the execution of the works in accordance with the contract documents;
- recording the works after completion, keeping the deliverables and the provision and adoption of the proce ...
Duration approximately 4 years.
Bet directievoerder: min. 20 hours per week in preparation, minimum 40 hours per week in the construction phase, avg.. 16 hours per week during the maintenance phase.
Bet supervisor: min. 80 hours per week in the construction phase, gem. 16 hours per week during the maintenance phase.