Lot 3 rebuilding city hall - entrance hall and political administrative part
Beginning in 2016 began the large-scale renovation of the city hall of municipality of Amsterdam. In January 2017 the tender will start for the third and perhaps most prestigious of 4 subprojects (plots): entrance hall and political-administrative part.
The renovation of the City Hall aims to improve the experience and living environment for guest and user. This is not just about nice and climatically well conditioned rooms. This is also about the experience of hospitality: a good welcome to visitors, officers, directors, council and committee room and Town Loket. "An open and welcoming city hall" is the credo that underlies the renovation and the project entrance hall and political-administrative part is the backbone of this.
The scope of the pay to work broadly comprises the following components:
- The reorganization and renewal of the public entrance of the Town Hall;
- The construction of a civic representative / committee room and two smaller multipurpose rooms;
- The construction of a public plaza at the council chamber on the first floor;
- Modifications to the council, public access and surrounding areas;
- The renovation of various offices on the first floor to the working environment of political groups and the council Registry;
- The construction of a conference center with flexible workstations that will work in times of crisis or major events as the Regional Crisis Center;
- The conversion of a portion of the second floor to administration wing: the working environment of mayor and cabinet of councilors and staff, a new lecture room and a representative reception and waiting area for all visitors (from ministers to ordinary Amsterdammers).
Orion Foundation is a provider of special public primary and secondary education and is located at about 10 locations in Amsterdam. Orion College South is a school for secondary special education for pupils aged 12 to 18 years and provides education to young people who need more support in the field of learning and behavioral than mainstream secondary education can offer. The school is currently housed at the Gaasterland Street 7 in Amsterdam. The area around the Gaasterland Street is part of the South axis and will in the coming years to be redeveloped. As a result the Orion South College should be housed elsewhere.
For permanent housing is the former pastry chef school the Berkhoff 'purchased at Wibautstraat 220. With a combination of recycling a portion of the existing building and new construction should be an appropriate permanent housing at this location for the Orion Col ...
The contract is not subdivided into lots. The contract includes all architectural, structural and plant engineering work for the construction of the new school. Also part of the contract is the finish area of the outside of the school.
Renovation of the Amsterdam Public Library of approximately 28 000 m² GLA in three lots. Start of work is 07.10.2017.
The contractor shall provide all technical outfitting work, as well as the coordination of mechanical and electrical works. The guidance registration phase are detailed this work.
The contractor shall provide all mechanical outfitting work. The guidance registration phase are detailed this work.
The contractor shall provide all electrical outfitting work. The guidance registration phase are detailed this work.
Big and small ways to work grids Amsterdam.
The work consists essentially of:
- Breaking up asphalt concrete pavement and foundation;
- Breaking up concrete pavements;
- The inclusion of pavement;
- Excavation, complete, finishing and transport of soil;
- Applying soil improvement tpv trees and green spaces;
- Applying foundation stone and concrete foundation;
- Applying asphalt concrete pavement;
- Applying concrete pavement;
- Arranging street work;
- Installation, removal and relocation of public lighting;
- Carrying out marking work;
- Carrying out additional tasks.
The construction and (partly) the possibility of engineering of high-rise buildings and large-scale consumption and domestic connections for district heating and / or cooling in the catchment areas of Nuon.
The processing of bulky household waste (GHA) and construction and demolition waste (BSA). The collected GHA and BSA average income:
* GHA (lot 1): approx 37 266 tonnes.
* BSA (Lot 2): approximately 5900 tonnes.
AEB is on behalf of the municipality of Amsterdam, the city of Haarlem - by Spaarnelanden NV - and the municipality Landsmeer authorized to perform the contract for lot 1. Lot 2 AEB behalf of the City of Amsterdam and the municipality Landsmeer authorized to perform the tender.
GHA (lot 1): approx 37 266 tonnes per year.
BSA (Lot 2): approximately 5900 tons per year.