Enhancing Education Development Project - P131331
Ministry of Finance and Treasury | Published December 1, 2015 - Deadline December 28, 2015
Construction Of 8 Classroom, 2 Laboratory And 1 Multipurpose
Hall In Atoll Education Center, F. Nilandhoo
Invitation for Bids
ENHANCING EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT PROJECT(EEDP)
WB Grant No.:H841-MV
ContractTitle: Construction of 8 Classroom, 2 Laboratoryand 1 Multipurpose Hall in Atoll Education Center, F. Nilandhoo
Reference No: EEDP/W.10
Date: 23 November 2015
1. The Republic of Maldives has receivedfinancing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Enhancing Education Development Project (EEDP) andintends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for the Construction of 8 Classroom, 2 Laboratory and 1 Multipurpose Hall in Atoll Education Center,F.Nilandhoo
2. The Ministry of Educationnow invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Construction of 8 Classroom, 2 Laboratory and 1 Multipurpose Hall in Atoll Education Center, F.Nilandhoo
3. Bidding will be conducted through the NationalCompetitive Bidding procedures as specified in the World Bank's Guidelines: Procurement ofGoods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World BankBorrowers January 2011("Procurement Guidelines"), and isopen to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 settingforth the World Bank's policy on conflict ofinterest.
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain furtherinformation from Ibrahim Mr. Ahmed Mujthaba, Director General, Tender Evaluation Section, Ministry ofFinance and Treasury, Male', Republic of Maldives and inspect the bidding documents during office hours0830 hoursto 1330 hours at the address given below.
5. The Bidder shallbe registered to submit a bid upon payment of a non-refundable Registration fee of MVR 500.00 (Maldivian Rufiyaa Five Hundred) pertender from 26th November 2015 to 24th December2015 between 0830hrs and 1330hrs on all working days. A complete set of bidding documents in electronic format shall beavailable for download from the Ministry of Finance and Treasury website www.finance.gov.mv
6. Bids must be delivered tothe address as stated below on or before 28th December 2015, 1100 hours. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders' designatedrepresentatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 28th December 2015, 1100 hours.
7. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security ofMVR 30,000. (Maldivian Rufiyaa Thirty Thousand Only).
8. The address referred to above for Bid Submission is:
Tender Evaluation Section
Ministry of Finance and Treasury,
Tel: (960) 3349203, (960) 3349106
Fax: (960) 3320706, (960) 3324432