Construction of a relay home Ettelbruck
The new house will be built Niederanven relay, proximity of lcole Am Sand. The land has a total area of about 0.87 ha; it presents a steep sud-nord.La relay house includes living room rooms for about 400 children, a production kitchen and dining rooms, as well quune crib for about 34 children. These functions are distributed on the levels of ground floor and first tage.Le new building will be a low building raw nergie.Surfaces: - Basement: approx. 1 085.00 m2- Ground floor: approx. 2 390.00 m2- 1st floor: approx. 1 855.00 m2A lextrieur, there will rcration diffrencis spaces and green areas and jeux.Travaux raliser: April 2013 2015Travaux half closed and covered Construction Techniques -Work dlectricit Works HVAC and Sanitary Works dascenseurs-Works cuisineTravaux Works of parachvement damnagement exterior
Construction of a temporary structure in particular comprising 15 classrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 spciales workshops. Gross volume estimated 21,750 m3.
Pr-information concerning the construction of a temporary modular btiment (pet) within the scientific laboratories of the University of Luxembourg Belval.
Pr-information concerning the construction of the House of Number, arts and students for the needs of the University of Luxembourg Belval
Pr-information concerning the construction of the House of Number, arts and students for the needs of the University of Luxembourg Belval.
1) prparatoires works, earthworks, drainage and alentourso Published: mid-October 2015o In early work: Hard work 01.03.2016o 60 days2) Gnrale global enterprise work for building modular dhabitation, return turnkey including mobiliero Published: mid-October 2015o In early work: Hard work 01.03.2016o: 180 days
1) installations chantiero Launch procedure: 3rd quarter 2016o In early work: 2nd quarter 2017o Completion: 4th quarter 20202) Sorting Centre dchetso Launch procedure: Q1 2017o In early works: 4th quarter 2017o Completion: 4th quarter 20203) earthworks, wholesale-works and amnagements extrieurso Launch procedure: 3rd quarter 2016o in early work: 2nd quarter 2017o Completion: 1st quarter 20194) works and services Launch gardiennageo procedure: Q1 2017o in early work : 4th quarter 2017o Completion: 4th quarter 20205) faades work and extrieure carpentry (procedure restricted) o Launch procedure (call for applications): 3rd quarter 2016o in early work: 2nd quarter 2017o Completion: 3rd quarter 20196) work locksmith and carpentry mtallique (restricted procedure) o Launch procedure (call for applications): 2nd quarter 2017o in early works: 4th quarter 2017o Completion: 2nd quarter 20207) for electrical installations work high and low voltage, medium and low tensiono Launch procedure: Q1 2017o in early work: 3rd quarter 2017o Completion: 3rd quarter 20208) installation work ascenseurso Launch procedure: Q1 2017o in early work: 3rd quarter 2017o Completion: 3rd quarter 20209 ) Construction of thermal plants, sanitary and technical procedure of rgulationo Launch: in early Q1 2017o of work: 3rd quarter 2017o Completion: 3rd quarter 202010) works of technical installations of security, Sicherheitstechnik (restricted procedure) o Launch procedure (call for applications): Q1 2017o in early work: 3rd quarter 2017
construction of a new building that will bring together on a single site the barracks of professional firefighters and volunteers, management of the administration of emergency services with the Central Emergency Relief and the National Training Institute secours.Volume of services prvus of work: 179 310 Total net m3Surface work: 39,752 m2Valeur esteem hots VAT: 103,988,023.61
- Excavation in trenches 1 800 m
- Career crushed embankment: 1400 m
- Embankment recycled materials: 2100 m
- Reinforced concrete: 11,900 m
- Plain concrete formwork: 12 000 m
- Exposed concrete formwork 18 000 m
- Precast concrete facings: 3700 m
- Reinforcement of concrete 1 800 000 kg
- Non load bearing masonry: 1300 m
- Sealing: 1000 m
- Thermal insulation: 600 m
- Metal frame: 48 000 kg
- Buried pipelines: 1300 m,
- To install electrical conduits in concrete: 15 000 m,
- Installation of ground: 1500 m.
To run for the new construction of school infrastructure for secondary education to about 800 students.
The works are auctioned block unit price.
The duration of work on the project is 210 days to start the current 2
equarter of 2017.
LEcole Central consists of the following books: Basic school (Grundschule) Designed to receive about four pupils cents including a basement, a ground floor and two floors Sports comprisHall are designed to accommodate about five hundred persons during demonstrations public. On the roof of the sports hall is PRVU lamnagement of fundamental lcole of rcration court. prscolaire School (Vorschule) Designed to receive about a hundred pupils including a basement, a ground floor and a connection with tage.Local Local transformer (Versorgungsbauwerk) soutnementPasserelle walls above lAlzette which will connect the site Central lEcole Lalle Peter Mansfeld
construction of a school and a school btiment home 3 floors (RdCh + 2 floors) Cration 13 rooms for cycle 1 and 9 living room rooms school foyer and adjoining premises (rhythm room, craft room , Concierge housing) Volume of work prvus: 27,200 Total net m3Surface of work: 5.400 m2
Construction d'une cole Cycle 1 avec un hall des sports intgr
Construction des btiments administratifs, gare routire et parking Luxembourg-Kirchberg
Luxembourg City will construct four buildings with the following surfaces: TOTAL AREA SCHOOL FOCUS + EARLY: 2632.7 m2TOTAL POOL SURFACES: 1597.0 m2TOTAL SURFACES OF SPORTS HALL: 2585.8 m2TOTAL COMMON AREAS: 1235.3 m2TOTAL LOCAL AREA TECHNICAL: 1063.1 m2 m2TOTAL SURFACE PARKING SOUTERRAIN2.927,2
Construction of a new hostel Esch-sur-Alzette
Construction of a biological station puration Urspelt (EH 2400) with sewerage networks including 3 rtention piping and a pumping station
Pond construction browning Ettelbruck-train station, pumping station for high water and damene collectors and dvacuation
Construction of a biological station puration Hoscheid (EH 2000) with sewerage networks including wastewater collectors, 4 basins rtention 3 with pumping station
Construction of a biological station puration Urspelt (EH 2400) with electromechanical equipment of the sewerage networks including 3 rtention piping and a pumping station