Turn-Key Project for Construction of Metal Structures for Photovoltaic Solar Panels and inverter ...
United Nations Secretariat | Published June 30, 2015 - Deadline July 21, 2015
UNGSC requires a Contractor to perform the engineering works/services for: Turn-Key Project for construction of metal structures for photovoltaic solar panels & inverters’ farm, and installation & electrical connection of the solar panels and inverters to cover the parking areas at the satellite compound UNGSC/UNLB - Brindisi.
The project will be divided in two phases: Design phase and Construction phase.
UNGSC already purchased PV Panels and Inverters as per following:
Panels to be installed:
• Number 1080 Solar Panels type Suntech STP300-24/Ve polycrystalline Solar Module
Inverters to be installed:
• Number 20 Inverters type Fronius Symo 1-17.5-3-M, 17.5 kWac
The PV panels will be installed on top of galvanized steel structures (to be erected by the Company), to cover the parking areas at the Logistics Area of the UNGSC Base in Brindisi (area to be cover approximately sqm 2500);
The bid will be assigned as lump sum (l’appalto e’ aggiudicato a corpo) based on UNGSC/UNLB guidelines and drawings and in reference to a UNGSC/UNLB concept design.
A more detailed summary of the works is as follows:
PHASE 1 - Study & Design
- Inspection of the Project Areas;
- Preparation of the Executive Design, including Maintenance Plan and the Operative Safety Plan (P.O.S.) for implementation;
- Submittal of a Geological report by a licensed Technician in accordance with Italian laws.
- Submittal of a Geotechnical report by a licensed Technician in accordance with Italian laws.
- Architectural design related to the Solar Parking Canopies;
- Submittal of the Executive project (Progetto Esecutivo as defined by Italian Law D.M. January 14, 2008 – Nuove Norme Tecniche per le Costruzioni and related amendments and integrations), related to the metal structures, reinforced concrete structures (foundation of the solar parking canopies and reinforced concrete walls with proper foundations for the inverters’ farm) and panels’ installation;
- Inspection and survey of the existing electrical system in Satellite Compound, in order to provide the relevant electrical executive drawings of the solar panels and inverters installation;
- Submittal of the Executive project related to the electrical system (Progetto Esecutivo as defined by Italian Law) of the all solar farm installation (i.e. including inverters’ & protection fuses (to protect each string) including, transformer and electrical panels in the Solar Farm Cabin with all the relevant accessories;
- Submittal of the Executive project related to the Solar Farm’s Grounding System (Progetto Esecutivo as defined by Italian Law);
- Technical Executive Drawings;
- Provision of Maintenance Plan;
- Operative Safety Plan (P.O.S.) with all required documentation as per Italian laws (‘Testo Unico sulla Sicurezza’), in reference to all equipment that will be provided and used by the Contractor (e.g. scaffolding, cranes, etc.);
- Provision of Gantt Chart.
PHASE 2 – Construction
- Preparation of site (including fencing, signalization, etc.) and removal of all unwanted materials upon approval by UNGSC’s PM;
- Provision and installation of galvanized steel structures, typology as per UNGSC concept design, including construction of reinforced concrete foundation, for Solar Parking Canopies and for the Inverters’ Farm, and installation of solar panels and inverters (already purchased by UNGSC) including installation of protection fuses to protect each string;
- Construction of reinforced concrete walls for inverters’ installation;
- Construction of Low Tension, Medium Tension & Programmable Logic Controller network, to connect the panels through the inverters’ farm to the solar panel cabin and to the Medium Tension Logistic Area’s Electrical ring;
- Construction of the Solar Farm Grounding System;
- Provision and installation of equipment into the Solar Farm Cabin (No 1 Transformer 630 kvA, No 1 Medium Tension & No 1 LowTension Panel – but not limited to that) and related accessories;
- Provision and installation of composite material panels type ALUCOBOND or similar, on the Solar Farm Cabin’s external walls, similar to the ones already installed on Building A & B’s facades;
- Re-asphalting of the repaired existing asphalted area with a new wearing course;
- Painting of demarcation and parking lines;
- Cleaning of the site area;
- New electrical installation activation and Testing of all the systems/equipment/cabins;
- “As built” drawings as per UNGSC Project Manager’s instructions (Civil works & electrical systems) at the end of the construction stage all in accordance with pertinent Italian Laws and regulations.