Construction of the Transylvania region using the necessary original materials, with the creation of a related external area, without planning, under the framework of a business framework agreement.
The total amount of the framework agreement to be concluded is HUF 4,000,000,000.
It houses a folk monument building of 130 buildings.
5 moving water projects (streams).
internal roads asphalt 1400 m macadam 1 750 m.
fence 2 160 m.
landscape utility building water m gas 950 fm channel 1 200 fm electricity 2 400 fm + pipeline replacement according to ELMŰ not more than 2 000 fm.On one of the city's cafes there is a café. This is primarily due to the following aspects: The reconstructed buildings do not have original materials,
- non-structural elements (doors, windows, etc.) have to be corrected to repair the existing original material and to replace them in partial replacement, the adhesion is allowed only when replacements are used, only the same material as the original can be used,
- the presentation of the differences in the country is a primary objective, therefore every typing must be avoided, attention must be paid to the preservation of individual details,
- requiring the use of modern crafts technologies for new materials (stiffening, wall structures, shingles, fittings, drawn joists, etc.)
- For facade (non-enclosed) surfaces, please apply local materials (stone, tiles, brick surfaces, etc.)
- Ensure adequate dryness of built-in new wood, avoid large deformation and cracking after installation.