The National Stadium Development Program under completion at Paks football sports facility construction and development works.
The National Stadium Development Program under completion at Paks football sports facility construction and development works.In order to ensure continuous operation of the facility authorities carried out four phases of construction, the builder would like to place on the scheduled proceeding.
Implementation a) complete, turnkey construction on the basis of a valid building permit and other permits, as well as the detailed design documentation.
prepared and sanctioned b) the documentations submitted become very necessary project documentation.
Purchase c) In addition to the required building permits for construction and construction permits, property, services, user contributions.
all the permits required d) The startup, acquisition, ownership and service providers, operators contributions.
Quantitative characteristics of the design:
Current főlelátó gross built-up area: 12.63 x 35.57 = 449.25 sqm.
Other elements built around the existing stadium (pavements, unused utilities, fences, smaller buildings, additional building and boxing hall building parts, mounted on stands).
Facilities to be held:Contractor's job to protect the listed facilities, preservation during the construction works.
The basic data to be established football stadium:
Planned built-up area: 932.7 m² 3.
Planned paved surface: 6 557.43 m².
Planned total useful floor area of 2 266.17 m².
- The bleachers 1 719.71 m²,
- B grandstand 405.20 m²,
- C grandstand 59.67 m²,
- V grandstand 81.59 m².
Maximum building height: 7.94 m.
Precast concrete structures: 930.8 m³.
Steel supporting structure: to 165.33.
Other service facilities:
service roads, parking lots, sidewalks, installation of utilities, environmental planning, establishment locsolókút within the plot.
The construction work planned basic function:
- Football Stadium;
- Ticket offices, dressing rooms, maintenance areas, by sector canteens and toilets,SKY-boxes, the VIP grandstand,
- Crafted media premises,
- Server operations management offices, meeting rooms.
Schedule:Execution date of delivery of the work area (within 5 days of signing the contract) technical handover procedure completion, and not a final occupancy permit obtaining 120 days. The work area will be transferred to the beat I, at the same time. III. pace associated workspace handed over to 2016-17. It will be made within five working days after the last round of the year NB1. The workspace is opened in Annexes I and II. days after the rate of occupancy permit becomes final will be held. Match Day 3 hours before the match start of the work to be completed, the work area must be closed and deleted.
Analysis of a contract for the preparation / Safety functions Buildings structural and functional adequacy.As a continuation of this work has been included in the monitoring safety class (ABOS) buildings, structures and linear facilities structural and functional adequacy of the earthquake subsidence impacts. It is therefore necessary to analyze how the Paks NPP block extended 1-4, 2032-2037 holder to affect operation of the impact caused by the dewatering growth on building structures movement.
This requires the following tasks:
1. meet the demands of the above analyzes local hydrogeological model should be established and verified on the basis of the measurement data,
2 shall be carried out to assess the impact of the drainage of groundwater level based on a trench dewatering, erection and technical solutions,
3. You must determine the effect of excavation dewatering and immediate end of battery life based on expected building movement suitable soil building and soil constitutive model,
4. you have to determine which buildings and structures affected by depression, which includes a mandatory basis of the main buildings, and consideration of other buildings under the influence of depression,
5 must be carried out structural and functional control of the main building, as well as in the previous point to the other buildings affected by dewatering the integrity and function of control by the security classification (ABOS)
6. To be specified in the motion for leave to intervene building measure that requires even permitted the integrity and function of the structure point of view, but immediate technical measures to stop or modify the pumping,
7. technical level plan should be developed to monitor the geotechnical, hydrogeological, and the building-time movement monitoring during the construction works and the subsequent proposal
8 proposal should be given to carrying out the dehydration in order to minimize the impact block 1-4.The job also involves documentation of the methodology and evaluation criteria, which the Customer acceptance of the conditions of implementation.
A detailed technical description feladatspecifikációt include procurement in the procurement documents.