Upgrading of the Soroksár (incl.) — Kelebia (country border) railway line (EPC contract).
Based on subclause 2., paragraph 2 of Article 2 of the Treaty between the Government of Hungary and the Government of the Peoples' Republic of China about the Development, Construction and Financing of the Hungarian Section of the Budapest-Belgrade Railway Line, MÁV Zrt. will exercise the rights and obligations undertaken as the Employer under the EPC contract.
The main subject matter of this contract is the upgrading of the Soroksár (incl.) — Kelebia (country border) MÁV railway line No. 150 to line speed v=160(200)km/h between sections 78 + 07 and 1593 + 88, where the total length of the contract is approximately 152 km.
The subject matter of the contract includes:
1. Main parameters according to specifications related to existing EU TEN-T network (class P4) to be upgraded, with mixed traffic
2. Design speed: 200 km/h for horizontal and vertical layout (other parameters: 160 km/h)
3. Licensing speed: 160 km/h
4. Number of line tracks: 2
5. Superstructure type: system 60
6. Axle load: 225 KN
7. Electrified line (25 kV, 50 Hz) using Catenary energy remote control system (FET)
8. Electronic signalling system, establishment with central traffic control system (KÖFI) and ETCS L2, GSM-R systems
9. Maximum length of freight trains: 750 m
10. Consideration of transport of axle-modified trains
11. Construction or renewal of facilities on stations for passenger service and operational purposes
12. Fulfilment of the PRM requirements on stations.
The main planning and construction tasks include:
1. Preparation of complete plans for approval (permission plans)
2. Preparation of environmental impact assessment and obtaining the environmental permit; Preparation of the NATURA 2000 impact assessment
3. Preparation of expropriation drawings together with the administration of changes at the land registry
4. Obtaining all building permits (licenses)
5. Preparation of all detailed designs necessary for the construction works, obtaining the operators' approvals
6. Preparation of construction schedules, obtaining the operators' approvals
7. Establish consistency with the building plan and contribution in expropriation process
8. Construction (from the handover of the construction site to a successful technical handover-takeover procedure)
9. Contribution in obtaining of authorization of occupancy
10. Preparation of as-built documentation.
11. Warranty obligations
The Conditions of Contract will comprise the General Conditions forming part of the first edition of the Conditions of Contract for Plant and Design Build for Electrical and Mechanical Works and for Building and Engineering Works Designed by the Contractor published by the Fédération Internationale des Ingenieurs-Conseils (FIDIC) in 1999 and the Particular Conditions providing for the amendments and supplements of the General Conditions to be drafted by the Contracting Authority.
The proposed quantities, which are based on a feasibility study, will have to be finalized by contractor in the planning phase:
A rough estimate of quantities required in the procurement are as follows:
1. 18 grade-separated and 89 level crossings;
2. Bridges 590.4 metres;
3. Number of underpasses: 16;
4. Number of culverts: 72;
5. The length crossing the nature protection area: 50 km;
6. Number of buildings to be removed / demolished: 110;
7. Number of buildings to be upgraded / renovated / reconstructed: 45;
8. Number of buildings to be newly constructed: 98;
9. The length of embankments to be built: approx. 374 track kilometres;
10. The length of track to be built: approx. 379 track kilometres;
11. Reconstruction of catenary wire and supply wire: approx. 444 kilometres.
"Construction of a bike path charge. Works contract."
Customer orders, underwrite Contractor is detailed in the specification bike path construction and grassing the sides and carrying out all the work included in the budget unpriced charge of the technical specifications and detailed in the contract quantity and quality. Works and construction.