Wash Rack Heating System Replacement
Department of Homeland Security, United States Coast Guard (USCG) | Published June 10, 2015 - Deadline June 15, 2015
This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in FAR Subpart 12.6 and FAR 13, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
Instructions to offerors (Tailored for quotes under FAR part 13), evaluation criteria, and all applicable FAR Provisions and Clauses are attached.
The solicitation number is HSCG29-15-Q-PMW181 and is issued as a Request for Quotation (RFQ).
The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2005-79.
This acquisition is issued set-aside 100% for SMALL BUSINESS.
Where Federal Acquisition Regulation clause language is inconsistent with FAR 13.004, Legal Effect of Quotations, that language is hereby tailored in accordance with FAR 12.302 to be consistent with a request for quotations. This tailoring includes, but is not limited to the following: In accordance with FAR 13.004, a quotation is not an offer, and any clause provision to the contrary is hereby modified to be consistent with FAR 13.004. Where the word "offer/offeror" or a derivative of that word appears, it is changed to "quote/quoter" or a derivative of that word.
The associated NAICS code is 238220 and the small business size standard is 500 employees.
USCG Air Station Corpus Christi has a requirement to replace the current washrack heating system.
Award date expected: 19 JUN 2015.
Company's quote(s) should include:
1. The solicitation number;
2. The time specified in the solicitation for receipt of offers;
3. The name, address, and telephone number of the offeror;
4. A technical description of the items being offered in such detail to evaluate compliance with the requirements in the solicitation. This may include product literature or other documents if necessary;
5. Terms of any express warranty;
6. Price, availability, and any discount terms;
7. Remit to address if different from mailing address;
8. A copy of the representations and certifications at FAR 52.212-3 (see FAR 52.212-3 (j) for those representations and certifications that the offeror shall complete electronically);
9. Acknowledgement of solicitation amendments;
10. Past performance information, when included as an evaluation factor, to include recent and relevant contracts for the same of similar items and references (including contract numbers, points of contact with telephone numbers and other relevant information);
11. If the offer is not submitted on a SF1449, include a statement specifying the extant of agreement with all terms, conditions and provisions included in the solicitation. Offers that fail to furnish the required representations of information, or reject the terms, and conditions of the solicitation may be excluded from consideration;
12. Company Tax Information and DUNS number.
All responsible sources may submit a quotation, which if timely received, shall be considered by the agency.
Date and place of delivery and acceptance is on or before 10 July 2015
All quotes are due at USCG Sector Corpus Christi by the Close of Business 15 June 2015.
Submit quotes to the following e-mail address, by the offer due date and time:
Any and all questions regarding this solicitation shall be submitted in writing to the Contracting Officer at email@example.com no later than 15 June 2015, 4:00PM Central Time or the question may not be answered.