This transaction involves the building renovation works decommissioned F (about 2500 m
The cost of works is estimated at 3.3 million euros before tax.
project management basic mission MOP law: basic mission with complementary missions dia + CSSI.
In addition to the heart of the intervention that is the interior refurbishment of the building to house the headquarters of the northern delegation of the Department, the operation will also include the work required to upgrade the technical facilities, making safe and compliance of the building (fire safety and handicapped accessibility) as well as up to standard compared to thermal and acoustic regulations.
project management basic mission MOP law: basic mission with complementary missions dia + CSSI.
Moe representative group with architect.
Required Skills: architecture, construction economy, structural engineering, fluid engineering, thermal and acoustic.
Lot 01: Hire material transport equipment, lot 02: rent crawler excavators, lot 03: maintenance of plants cords.
The gears will be the type tractors or trailers and dump trucks equipped with anti-wear steel bins or anti-abrasion, occasionally type public works trucks. (6 x 4, 8 x 4 ........)
They will be capable of transporting various materials: stones from 50 to 2000 kg, rubble, wood or other. The volume of the bucket or trailer is 7 m
Rental and eventual transfer to the county park site in Erstein
- Excavators tracked without driver
- Incidentally other construction machinery compactor, crawler loader, bulldozer.
The shovel is likely to achieve full mass excavation, archaeological excavations, trenches, dissections and riprap poses.
The workspace will be the rural areas and wetlands.
The intervention area corresponds to the boundaries of the department of Bas-Rhin and covers plants cords along watercourses and incidentally on the outskirts of the county roads or bike paths.
This plant heritage is regularly maintained through selective logging and rejuvenating operations.
The purpose of the contract is for these benefits, conducted between the months of November and March, organized, directed and controlled by the departmental park of Erstein.
Modern housing is planning the realization of a housing complex in the north of Strasbourg. In this
Indeed, a single-attribute framework agreement will be signed with a prime contractor to entrust all
work management assignments related to this transaction, namely:
A - The project feasibility studies;
B - possibly core mission Law "MOP" with visa or undertaking surveys;
C - possibly an OPC mission
D - possibly any other tasks useful to the project.
Availability of staff resources in equipment for various earthworks and embankments on the Central East area Alsace territory.
Making available staff resources in equipment for earth works on pipe drinking water, road etc.
Supply: coated sands, bituminous concrete BBSG, cold mixes, etc.
Supply of bituminous materials in the Strasbourg region.
Procurement, fabrication, transportation and implementation of asphalt on DR Bas-Rhin.
Construction of asphalt.
This consultation aims at the conclusion of work contracts for the rehabilitation of the Pôle Emploi agency Majorelle Nancy Nancy 54000.
Masonry - demolition.
Electricity intruder alarm and fire fighting.
HVAC Plumbing CV.
Plastering - insulation - false ceilings.
removable partitions - joinery - wood interior.
Hard floor - wall tiles.
Internal blinds - window sticker.
Cleaning end of construction.
Single awarded framework agreement of project management for 9 buildings housing 190. To this end, a framework agreement will be signed with a prime contractor to entrust all project management tasks associated with this operation, namely:
- A diagnostic mission
- A core mission Law "MOP"
- Possibly an OPC mission
- Possibly any other tasks useful to the project.
The contract is for improving the energy and environmental performance of buildings and heat network wihrel neighborhood Ostwald.
The holder is given on the one hand, delegated management of the primary network. As such, the incumbent is responsible for the design and construction of an energy renovation program for heat supply, operation, maintenance and major maintenance renewal of primary facilities. subscription fonts will be concluded between the holder and the connected owners.
The holder is given the other hand, the design and construction of an energy renovation program for buildings and the secondary network, operation and maintenance and major maintenance renewal secondary facilities, and a mission information and awareness of tenants and technical staff.
The holder commits to energy and environmental performance targets:
- Achieve and maintain over time the market, minima, a unit cost of MWH tax (benefit for R1 + R2) less than the amount defined in the functional program,
- Achieve and maintain over time the market, at least, a renewable energy rate of 55% in energy Lamixité heating network,
- Reach, at least, the level of conventional energy consumption of the label "BBC renovation".
- Achieve and maintain market on time, at minimum, a level of power consumption observed and measured by the meter for heating stations and domestic hot water (DHW), -50% compared to the situation reference.
This consultation is passed as part of the construction of a housing complex works of 54 new housing units 2 and 3 Impasse de Duppigheim and 204 Route Schirmeck in Strasbourg (67200) on behalf of Habitation Moderne.
In total 2 buildings (with basement) will be realized:
«Les Kyanites" 20 homes, certified Qualitel
Residence "Les Opalines" 34 units, certified Qualitel
The description of the work and their technical specifications are given in particular in the special technical clauses (CCTP) common to all the lots and the special technical conditions of contract (CCTP) relating to each batch.
Mission EOM on the accessibility at the Handicapped administrative center (CA), the right of the following scope: (. Lvl -1) parking lift visitors redesign of the court (including bunting mats, hoop bicycles, regulatory billboards, etc.), lock and lobby (automatic doors lvl. -1), arrived on level plateau. 0 (open to the public services). Besides the removal of non compliance (implementation of stairs, ramp (s), lift (s) and consistent signage, etc), work permit requalification of the AC input from the square, the redesign and treatment landscaped green areas and immediate surroundings, the resumption of sealing of visitor parking (upper panel). The redevelopment of the lobby (lvl. -1 And 0) will improve the management of visitor flows, including why a pre-reception dedicated to the orientation, but also filtering (situational risk prevention). The operation will take place in O. website
ordinary single market. BASE mission with EXE + DIA + OPC + DEM / MOB + TDS / SIGN + PPP + SSI. estimated share of the financial envelope for the work: 1 550 000 eur HT. Estimated intervention period: August 2017 to August 2020 including guarantee of perfect completion.
This call for tenders for the supply of fuel credit cards (diesel, unleaded, LPG, biofuels, blue AD) and the costs of tolls and associated services as defined in this document.
This call for tenders for the supply and delivery of tires and services and accessories such qu'équilibrage, parallelism, tires regrooving, for trucks and construction machinery ASDP.
The provider works directly on where immobilized located the trucks or construction vehicle, the scope of intervention extends over the departments 57, 67 and 68, and directly to the garage of the ASDP.
The work covered by this contract include:
- The demolition of two VIPP type bridges on the Rhine locks and reconstruction of mixed double girder type of works,
- Rehabilitation of the access bridge to the Rhine Power Station Gambsheim (CERGA)
- The completion of a bike ramp between RD2 and the entrance to the CERGA plant on the right bank of the locks, with retaining walls construction,
- The achievement of a shoulder of the RD2 left bank of the locks,
- Rehabilitation of the superstructure on the RD2 between the roundabout, situated on the left bank of the locks, to the crossroads of access to the plant.
The work involves:
- Demolition of bridge 25 m on the locks and reconstruction of mixed double girder-type structures (157,000 kg of steel, 280 m
- Rehabilitation of the access bridge to the power plant: repair of the deck, walls guard strikes and box springs (65 m
- Realization of a bike ramp between RD2 and the entrance to the plant on the right bank of the locks, with retaining walls construction (460 m3 of concrete, 53,000 kg of concrete reinforcement, 1470 m
- Realization of a shoulder of the RD2 left bank of the locks (60 m
- Repair of superstructures on the RD2 between the roundabout and the access to the factory crossroads (375 m railing, 1300 m
Buildings or installations concerned are properties of Strasbourg University Hospitals, These benefits related to high current, low voltage, fire safety system and data acquisition. The works concerned are related to the following 3 lots: lot 221: common interventions on the sites of the Hautepierre hospital, the logistics division of HUS, the archives center, hospital laundry and surgical and obstetric medical center; lot 222: common interventions on other sites; lot 223: interventions that require a particular implementation or realization of a particular technical performance objective.
Carrying out the work described in the CCTP.
construction works described in the CCTP.
Realization of work described in CCTP.
Mission deep technical visits and level 2 measures interpretations of Champagney dam auscultation devices.
Benefit 1: level 2 measures interpretation of auscultation devices (1 year, 3 year, 5 year and assistance level 1).
Benefit 2: thorough technical inspection.
Benefit 3: assistance during exceptional events.
Benefit 4: assistance during the visit of the monitoring service.
This open tender is subject to Articles 25-I.1º and 67 to 68 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
This consultation will be passed under Article 78 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016 relating to framework agreements.
This is a framework agreement to purchase orders without minimum or maximum concluded with several holders (maximum 5) (subject to a sufficient number of offers).
Order forms will be notified by the contracting authority as and when required.
All ushers service benefits of justice governed by Decree No. 96-1080 of 12.12.1996 determining the costs of bailiffs in civil and commercial matters, be they "present tenants" or "tenants out. " logistics services.
CUS Habitat will have to instruct bailiffs to:
- First issuance of acts such as loose (not exhaustive): Meaning leave command to the termination clause, meaning assignment, meaning of court order, inventory, inventory, graceful motions, findings miscellaneous (displays, presence or absence of companies on construction sites ...).
- Secondly, the enforcement of court decisions concerning mainly the debt collection and evictions as well as all the logistics that follows.
And any other benefit specified in technical specifications.