Construction of a collective boiler room in the subdivision 'Prairie Canal' in Illkirch Graffenstaden - Lot 6 - Electricity strong currents and low - Ventilation
The operation concerns the implementation of the current section of the second phase of the ring road south of Strasbourg (Rn353) between the south roundabout interchange Geispolsheim (A35 / RD400) and interchange Fegersheim (Rn353 / Rd1083). It also includes the demolition of the southern floor of the a35 and a work of art, rendered useless due to the shift of the southern floor of the a35.
Consultant's job mainly consists of mission elements act, det, aor, defined in Annex III to the decree of 21.12.1993, specifying the technical procedures for implementing the project management mission entrusted by elements of public clients in private law providers. Two complementary missions are assistants (Mc1 Inspection prior to commissioning (IPMS) and Mc2 Definition of operational measures of roads during construction (Exploit)).
Share of VAT provisional budget allocated to the works by the contracting authority: 20 meur ht value in October 2014.
The work covered by this contract include:
- The demolition of two VIPP type bridges on the Rhine locks and reconstruction of mixed double girder type of works,
- Rehabilitation of the access bridge to the Rhine Power Station Gambsheim (CERGA)
- The completion of a bike ramp between RD2 and the entrance to the CERGA plant on the right bank of the locks, with retaining walls construction,
- The achievement of a shoulder of the RD2 left bank of the locks,
- Rehabilitation of the superstructure on the RD2 between the roundabout, situated on the left bank of the locks, to the crossroads of access to the plant.
The work involves:
- Demolition of bridge 25 m on the locks and reconstruction of mixed double girder-type structures (157,000 kg of steel, 280 m
3concrete, 84 000 kg of concrete reinforcement)
- Rehabilitation of the access bridge to the power plant: repair of the deck, walls guard strikes and box springs (65 m
3Concrete and cement-1 000 kg of concrete reinforcement)
- Realization of a bike ramp between RD2 and the entrance to the plant on the right bank of the locks, with retaining walls construction (460 m3 of concrete, 53,000 kg of concrete reinforcement, 1470 m
2formwork including 660 m 2matrixed, 4100 m 3embankments)
- Realization of a shoulder of the RD2 left bank of the locks (60 m
3concretes, 7000 kg of concrete reinforcement, 145 m 2formwork 60 m 2matrixed, 700 m 3embankments)
- Repair of superstructures on the RD2 between the roundabout and the access to the factory crossroads (375 m railing, 1300 m
2sealing, 100 m of pavement joints).
The operation relates to the production of the current section of the second phase of the ring road south of Strasbourg (Rn353) between the south roundabout interchange Geispolsheim (A35 / RD400) and interchange Fegersheim (Rn353 / Rd1083). It also includes the demolition of the southern floor of the a35 and a work of art, rendered useless due to the shift of the southern floor of the a35.
Restricted competition of project management on sketch + for building the headquarters of the Port of Strasbourg. Passed pursuant to art. 8 Ord. 2015-899 of 23.7.2015 and art. 88 to 90 of Decree 2016-360 of 03/25/2016.
new construction core mission (MOP law no85-704 the modified 07/12/1985 and Decree of 29.11.1993) with the following: esq, aps, apd, pro, partial exe, act, visa, det, aor and complementary missions MOB and coordination Ssi.
Shob of about 2900 square meters to build on plot about 4800 m2 occupied building (approximately 2,400 m2 GFA) demolish (included in the mission).
The provisional budget allocated to the work of about 6.3 million euros HT (work in separate lots).
As a restricted procedure consultation takes place in 2 phases (applications and submission of tenders for candidates allowed to compete).
A project summary description can be downloaded at http://pas.marcoweb.fr
Dc6515vc7 Construction of the new theater Link in Strasbourg revival of Lots 5 and 13 ordinary market.
Blocks outside steel doors and interior doors wide gauge, block monumental door panels steel cladding, complex acoustic cladding steel, metal staircase.
transformation HV / LV, "TGBTN", "TGS" 50 KVA electrical security of supply, distribution boards for floor, main electrical distribution low voltage and normal security, secondary electrical distribution low voltage and ondulable normal, normal lighting of local and security, distribution of electrical outlets and special power supplies, grounding system, grounding internal metal equipment, lightning protection.
The works mainly comprise the design studies and construction of:
- Drilled foundation piles cased Ø 820 mm to 17 m: 56 units
- 2 * Longrine of reinforced concrete foundation, 140 ml length: about 650 cubic meters
- Supply and installation of rail-type PRI 85r MRS 87a: 280 m.
Award of lot 5 of IAQ and transfer the corresponding rights to build, according to the voluntary procedure of competition apply to the grant of development. -Call For applications: no screening at this stage and sending the DCE to all candidates who have applied for membership - receipt of tenders and analyzing economic aspects, commercial, financial, programmatic by a commission "ad hoc" The authorized person to negotiate, conduct the negotiations. The winner will be appointed by the Municipal Council. - The chosen team should present post allocation, 3 architectural projects, sketch level. The validation by the ad hoc committee of one of these projects will be a prerequisite for the signing of the sale agreement.
QAI provides for the implementation of a comprehensive program of construction of 105,000 square meters divided into SDP:
- 45,000 m² office
- 30,000 m² reserved for European Institutions
- 18,000 m² of housing, about 250 units
- 10,000 m² of hotel equipment
- 2000 m² of shops and services
The project is divided into 5 lots each integrating several functions above.
Lot 5 consists of approximately:
- 10,000 m² of hotel facilities completed by the preserved home building (approximately 1,000 square meters)
- 8200 m² of offices
- 800 m² of shops on the ground floor of buildings
- Parking for 450 cars
The conditions for implementing the mission will be detailed in the DCE (regulations / specifications, a guidance booklet and urban requirements, landscaping and technical development and a full description of the lot).
Work will be performed in vacant premises. Roof work: demolition of the dormer, revisions of zinc and slate roofs.
Removal of existing joinery, supply and installation of new external joinery on all fronts; temporary protection; Wired access control exterior doors; restoration wooden exterior door of origin.
Woodwork interior and exterior steel, locksmith - metalworking: stairs, walkways, railings, books of lacquered steel.
dubbing work and thermal insulation, pressure testing, partitions works, ceilings, plastering.
Blocks interior doors and access control, all joinery glazed interior partitions, coatings and various wood works, furniture, furnishings, rests of remarkable works.
Screed works, tiling work, paving stone.
Flexible floor coverings, paint work, construction cleaning.
PMR accessible elevators and hoists PMR accessible.
Power and heating ducts, pipes and insulating in substation, secondary heating distribution systems, chilled water, CTA double flow air handling, VMC extraction network, sanitary plumbing.
Electrical installation of the construction site, building transformer station, main switchboard, distribution boards, lighting, lighting management, various power supplies, VDI, SSI, access control, charging stations for electric vehicles.
earthworks, roads, drainage, planting green areas, outdoor lighting.
Removing stones and masonry concrete, new stones and old size, sculpture, algaecide or biocide treatment, micro abrasion cleaning.
This open tender is subject to Articles 25-I.1º and 67 to 68 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
This consultation will be passed under Article 78 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016 relating to framework agreements.
This is a framework agreement to purchase orders without minimum or maximum concluded with several holders (maximum 5) (subject to a sufficient number of offers).
Order forms will be notified by the contracting authority as and when required.
All ushers service benefits of justice governed by Decree No. 96-1080 of 12.12.1996 determining the costs of bailiffs in civil and commercial matters, be they "present tenants" or "tenants out. " logistics services.
CUS Habitat will have to instruct bailiffs to:
- First issuance of acts such as loose (not exhaustive): Meaning leave command to the termination clause, meaning assignment, meaning of court order, inventory, inventory, graceful motions, findings miscellaneous (displays, presence or absence of companies on construction sites ...).
- Secondly, the enforcement of court decisions concerning mainly the debt collection and evictions as well as all the logistics that follows.
And any other benefit specified in technical specifications.