Electrical network construction HTA - connection of the wind farm in the municipality of Saint-Secondin.
OPC mission as part of the construction of a medical and surgical building after decommissioning of the existing surgery building. Work will take place in three main phases:
- Phase 0: preparations stage that brings together network diarrhea work, work related to the establishment of early technical installations (heating, PBX), asbestos removal and demolition,
- Phase 1: BMC construction: phase is to build a medical-surgical building of 3 levels,
- Phase 2: Restructuring: Phase 2 which allows sub-phases to restructure the emergency and SMUR, and UHCD and USC service. Living in work: 7711 square meters at the stage APS.
Mission control scheduling and coordination site for the construction of a medical and surgical building on the site of Montmorillon.
Mission OPC in the framework of the construction of a medical-surgical building after deconstruction of the current building of surgery. The work will be carried out in 3 main phases:
- Phase 0 / preparatory work: This phase includes work on the disconnection of the networks, work related to the installation of anticipated technical installations (boiler room, autocom), asbestos removal and demolition works.
- phase 1 / BMC construction: phase consisting of building a 3-level medical and surgical building
- Phase 2 / Restructuring: This phase allows the restructuring of the emergency department and the SMUR, and the UHCD and USC service in 2 sub-phases. Surface area: 7,711 square meters at the APS stadium.
Mission of scheduling control and coordination of site for the construction of a medical and surgical building on the site of Montmorillon.