RN 141 Last 2 x 2 lanes between Vigerie-Villesèche construction of the work of art PS22 and rehabilitation of two existing PS.
As part of "Operation RN 141 up to 2 x 2 lanes between Vigerie-Villesèche";
- Construction of a structure (PS22) PSIDP type 2 continuous bays and a biased length 48.33 m,
- Rehabilitation of two existing PS, consistent mainly in cleaning works, implementation of 8 service stairs and relaxation neoprene supports.
Construction of additional lanes in TPC, strengthening existing channels and BAU, construction of an underground retention basin and 3 open ponds, restraints including 4000 m of GBA, horizontal and vertical signage including 10 cranes, jib cranes or high -mâts, dynamic equipment, all signs and protection of the site.
The work involves three distinct types of technical services:
- Benefits (A + B + C): earthworks, pavements, drainage, permanent signage and restraints,
- D benefits: dynamic equipment,
- Benefits E: temporary signs and exploitation under construction.
Restricted competition of project management on sketch for the construction of a medical and surgical building on the site of Montmorillon.
Construction of photovoltaic power stations.
VRD - Civil engineering
- sub-lot 1A - Dange-Saint-Romain project 4.99 MWp,
- Sub-lot 1B - Pindray project 4.99 MWp,
- Sub-lot 1C - Saint-Sauveur project 11.3 MWp.
Electrical engineering - supply and installation of structures and modules
- sub-lot 2A - Dange-Saint-Romain project 4.99 MWp,
- sub-lot 2B - Pindray project 4.99 MWp,
- Sub-lot 2C - Saint-Sauveur project 11.3 MWp.