The mission elements covered market will be detailed in the company consultation file given to candidates. The market will focus on the implementation of scheduling assignment, steering and coordination (OPC) of the construction operation of the school group of 20 classes in the ZAC of Moulon on the Saclay, Gif-sur- Yvette. The mission will begin in the design phase, during the development of the PRO file by the maitre d'oeuvre and will end after the final completion period, after the lifting of all reservations, preparation of final accounts, rebate records of completed works and instruction of possible litigation in delays all the work.
The mission is part of the construction operation of the school group of classes 20 Moulon on the Saclay plateau in Gif-sur-Yvette.
The estimated net floor area of the project is approximately 7500 m
2for a budget of 12.9 MEUR VAT (value in December 2014).
The operation mainly involves the construction of 8 kindergarten classrooms, 12 elementary classes, a restaurant, a common terminal, a host of leisure center and gym.
The work of mastering market was entrusted to the agency Dominique Coulon & Associés
The general planning of the operation is:
Launch of AO Works: July 2017.
Start of construction: December 2017.
Building Reception: August 2019.
Back to school: September 2019.
Devolution of works is planned for macro lots.
EPA Paris-Saclay entrust the dealer, in accordance with the concession agreement and its annexes, the design, financing, if any part, implementation, operation and maintenance, including the associated services, incubator - nursery - business hotel, an area of between 6000 and 10 000 square meters floor area.
1. The design and construction of the IPHE, provided that the operator responsible for the design of the IPHE will be assigned only once the contract is signed, the conditions he provides (this jurisdiction is therefore not expected at the stage of applications).
2. The financing of the operation, it being specified that a capital grant will be allocated as provided in the contract.
3. The rental management of the IPHE.
4. The interface with / incubators (selection, coaching, development ...), provided that the / the incubator will be assigned only once the contract is signed, the conditions he provides (the skill " incubator "is not expected at the stage of applications).
5. The provision of support and recovery services hosted companies, the animation of the IPHE and its connection to the ecosystem of Paris-Saclay.
6. The operation and maintenance of the IPHE (all all technical services).
7. The major maintenance renewal works.