Construction of the new Economic Research Centre and shares techniques (Creat) to Gaude- The revival of Lots 2, 3 and 4.
The consultation for the construction of a retaining wall and drainage of rainwater from Saint-Pons Abbey, which is on the Pasteur Hospital Site 1. The works contract concluded at the end of this consultation concerns the performance of the services described in CCTP No. 2016-1256.
The consultation aims to:
- Compliance Fire and rehabilitation of premises of the central building,
- Restructuring a company flat psychologist, medical office and room of kindergarten teachers,
- Compliance hygiene of heating office and mess rooms,
- Compliance with the rules of accessibility,
- The construction of a multipurpose room,
- Replacement of aluminum joinery of the entire building in order to improve the thermal performance,
- The cleaning of all facades.
All work will be performed in operation drawer so as not to interrupt school activity.
Asbestos removal, masonry facades.
exterior carpentry, locksmith.
Electricity, high and low voltage.
Plumbing, heating, ventilation.