The procurement procedure used is restricted tender. It is subject to Articles 25-I.1 ° and 69 to 70 of Decree No 2016-360 of 25.3.2016.
This is an ordinary market.
It is not intended decomposition lots.
The variants will be allowed under the conditions provided by the tender documents - phase offers.
Period of works: 24, from the date determined by the service order requiring the start of work (including the preparation period of 2 months).
For reference, the provisional timetable is as follows: For information purposes, the provisional timetable is as follows:
- sending of tender documents - stage tender to selected candidates: July 2017
- receipt of tenders: in September 2017,
- notification of the contract: January 2018
- Start bones in March 2018.
Each candidate must be at the stage of submission of applications, a multidisciplinary team which must include the following skills:
- a civil engineering company,
- a structural steel company,
- a company of excavation.
In the case of a consortium, the company in charge of the civil-engineering will necessarily the consortium leader.
Pursuant to Article 62-I of Order No 2015-899 of 23/07/2015, the following services will have to be performed by the contractor or any of the members of the group and may in no case be the subject of subcontracting:
- the metal frame of the deck as a whole,
- the civil works and massive slab foundations.
works contract design realization (call for applications):
- Rehabilitation occupied site 2 sets representing 123 social rented family housing,
- Densification by new construction of about 35 social housing units on land and bare-bottom,
- Private residentialisation and development of public spaces with an area of 20 000 m
Coordination market for safety and health protection for the construction of a dedicated sports equipment, entertainment, events and entertainment on the 42nd site RT Laval.
The mission entrusted to the coordinator SPS is a mission of Class I subject to the provisions of Article R 4532-1 of the Labour Code. It also includes an additional mission for the organization and management of construction waste.
Acquisition of technical supplies.
Plumbing / Heating.
Wood - interior joinery.
Painting - coatings - glazing.
Drywall - false ceiling.
electrical supplies for the building.
Road materials and exterior design.
Supplies for water systems.
Supplies for sanitation and cast of road networks.
Police Sign, temporary site.
plastic equipment signaling and road safety.
traffic paints, cold spray.
public lighting luminaires.
electric street lighting supplies.
Supports and steel accessories.
Aluminum brackets and accessories.
connection and protection equipment.
street lighting cabinets.
voltage controller for public lighting cabinet.
Cabinets traffic lights.
project management mission without competition for the construction of a mixed-use building in Laval, meeting the standards of a passive building for the housing portion (20).