Construction work for buildings and individual houses
LOCATION, DELIVERY, INSTALLATION, REMOVAL AND HANDLING FOR event structures KEDGE BS. - Recovery after no further statements and fruitless
CHATILLON SOUS LES COTES (Meuse) 5th CMU Rozelier - Construction of a pyrotechnic maintenance workshop
The building is to build a building in ground floor with 2 floors designed in a rational and functional way to the school complex could accommodate 11 classes. The school complex is 2548 square meters of floor space and 662 square meters of traffic (20.6%), a total of about 3210 square meters. Outdoor spaces include a kindergarten yard 634 square meters with a covered area of 77 square meters.
Bored piles: 159 U For more information refer to MCPCC batch.
Concrete walls cast on site: 3050 square meters.
For more details refer to the CCTP batch.
The work is to achieve an occupied site and are decomposed into a firm phase and an optional slice except for Lots 4, 15 and 16 which do not include optional tranche.
partial rehabilitation and extension of the sports complex "The Nautil" Pontault-Combault, including:
- Partial restructuring of the pool lobby and communal changing rooms,
- Partial restructuring of the lobby of the gym,
- Extension of the space formed by the construction of a gym of 350 m2 and restructuring of the existing hall and changing facilities for expansion of locker rooms and fitness area.
Equipment lockers and changing rooms.
Construction of water sports kayaks and sail in Fos-sur-Mer.
Demolition - GO / Demolition - VRD.
metal frame / frames - cladding / sealing.
Carpentry ext. - Locksmith.
int carpentry. suspended ceilings - wall lining - is floor / wall - painting.
Heating - ventilation - plumbing.
CFO - CFA.
Pontoons - docking equipment.
Feasibility study on the technical and financial conditions relating to the following operation: urban programming study for the construction of a mixed sector Boistrudan
This review focuses on the nomination phase conducted within the framework of a restricted tender procedure for the construction of an experimental loop for the study of single phase flow and two-phase air / water for at CEA / Saclay.
This contract is for the construction of an experimental installation with a vertical loop test for the study of single phase flow and two-phase air / water. The benefits are as follows:
- Industrialization studies, calculations, evaluation of conformity of the installation by a notified body at the end of the studies,
- Manufacture, inspection, testing and test factory, conformity assessment by a Notified Body (module G according to specific ESP) for ESP equipment,
- Delivery, site installation at CEA / Saclay and on-site testing,
This achievement is an experimental installation in the sense of the PED (European Directive on pressure equipment 2014/68 / EU). As such, the holder will shoulder the responsibility of manufacturers within the meaning of the ESP regulation.
At this stage of the procedure, applicants will provide only the record companies candidature.Le tender documents will be transmitted in a second step to successful candidates.