Highway pavement rehabilitation in full width of PR PR 54 + 700 to 68 + 400 2-way traffic, by planing the existing asphalt and applying asphalt great performance.
Repair of large width and high performance under carriageways failovers:
- Milling floor: approximately 237,000 m
- Supply and implementation of GB4 0/14 (point purges): about 2 600 t,
- Supply and implementation of BBSG 0/10 3: approximately 34 100 t,
- Supply and implementation of BBM C 0/10: 400 t
- Bridging and other preparatory work.
Pavement rehabilitation of the A6 from PR 127 to PR 120 + 600 + 000 in direction Lyon / Paris.
A6 - strengthening bearing capacities underpasses, concrete repair, reprofiling work.
Strengthening bearing capacity, concrete repair, reprofiling roadways.
The work involves renewing the road surface and the bonding layer full width (4 lanes + BAU), and promptly repair of concrete slabs and IBC.
The work will include a firm section and an optional slice. As an indication the main estimated quantities are:
- Planing: 152,000 m2 (including 33% in optional tranche)
- EB10 made friends: 152,000 m2 (including 33% in optional tranche)
- EB10 rolled 157 000 m2 (including 36% in optional tranche).
The work involves the following works or activities:
- doubling of Varennes viaduct crossing the RD906, the small river Grosne, the PLM railway,
- compliance work of the existing viaduct
- realization of motorway embankments continuity of the work abutments.
Construction d'édicules sanitaires préfabriqués publics sur les aires annexes du réseau APRR et AREA.
A39/réfection des chaussées — district du Jura/du PR 93 au PR 121.