- Asbestos, lead removal and cleaning of premises in the grip of future renovations
- Dismantling after asbestos removal, parking EFFIA of way,
- Cleaning of previously neutralized networks
- Demolition of commercial hulls and equipment rooms,
- Creation of site access,
- Partial demolition of paving and creation of new paving,
- Setting up scalable site cantonments
- Establishment of site isolation partitions,
- Establishment of a lighting, a security lighting and sound an interim phase works in the parts accessible to the public and to train staff,
- Realization of 2 technical rooms,
- Support work to the work of interstitial building.
This call for applications concerns 4 lots:
Lot 1: asbestos - lead removal - sewage - demolition.
Lot 2: construction of facilities.
Lot 3: Demolition - GOE - recovery work under.
Lot 4: CFA - CFO - SSS.
Asbestos removal and cleaning of future rights of way work for the renovation of the Great Hall Travelers and small side hall and rehabilitation interstitial building:
- Partial removal of the Marquise,
- Structural deconstruction of floors and the metal structure of parking,
- File façade G Seine and local side,
- Local - ATZ 1 (Substation)
- Local ice water,
- Local computer,
- File H facade and premises of the museum gallery,
- Roofing - Cooling blocks
- Quay track 13,
- Museum courtyard.
The works included in this lot include:
- The removal of asbestos from local and external footprints representing a treated area of approximately 550 m
- Removal of plastic flooring and adhesives,
- Withdrawal of the nosing of the stairs,
- Removal of suspended ceiling panels,
- Removal of glues ...
Channel Terminal * Landscaping Lounge inside the N + 2 and pending redevelopment and shops Airport Lounge
This call for applications concerns 2 lots:
- Lot 1 - Second works (TCE) which includes:
=> Demolition and removal of existing equipment and licensed
=> Construction of commercial hulls (without interior)
=> Redevelopment Waiting (including: architectural treatments and times: soils, paint, lighting)
=> Expectations and network preparation work for installation of specific equipment subsequent train (passenger information screens, signage etc.)
- Lot 2 - furniture includes:
=> Installation of other movable framework contract SNCF (controlled outside the market) by phasing
The work of Lots 1 and 2 will be made in site under Customs and heavily exploited. Night Work is expected.
This health and safety coordination contract, category 1 (with Cissct) covers all phases of the design and construction of the structures until the expiry of the guarantee period of full completion.
See the brief description above. The missions are carried out.
In accordance with the provisions of the Labor Code and its implementing regulations, as specified in the contract documents. In addition to the regulatory tasks for Category 1 operations of more than EUR 760 000 excluding VAT, the holder will be required to:
- to introduce the newcomers to the rules of hygiene and safety of the site and,
- to prepare punctually safe visits to the site.
Services for the safety of personnel with regard to railway traffic during the construction of EOLE project sites.
The contract includes the following tasks: manual traffic announcements, SE assistance, LTV assistance, self-propelled lorry management, perchage site electrical protection, operational safety representative, S9 service provider, SE service provider, SE LTV service provider and LTV , VT / SE service provider, SM service provider, support for work trains, logistics management of the Vernouillet work base and safety supervision mission.
This contract relates to works of public areas earthworks, roads, drainage, various networks, furniture, masonry, signage and parks - Sector 1 - district Louvre Places Fees (95).
Construction of roads and utilities.
Work for green areas.
Personnel security services with regard to traffic during construction of the Rapid Zone Dense.
Advertisements for circulations intended to ensure the safety of personnel present on construction sites
With regard to the risks of clashes.
Removing and installing on-site, autonomous, of electrical installations of signaling.
Installation and dismantling of temporary speed markings in connection with the realization of a site.
The project's original reorganization of teams and the number of staff of the Paris Nord Technicentre Joncherolles.
This site provides annual cleanups oars 16100, 960 trains and 720 washes major cleanings. The effectiveness of the site is essential for the proper functioning of the H line of Transilien network and a significant part of the RER line D
The operation consists of the phased construction of offices, workshops and storage spaces and the renovation of existing premises in consecutive reorganization of the teams and increased staffing.
The operational start of construction is planned early in the fourth quarter 2016 with a first phase of preparatory work: preparation of networks and internal roads to the site, partial removal of asbestos from the existing facade.
Then, a second phase of the operation is the creation of two light metal structures based on a raft of metal roofing (total roof surface of 255 m *) for host storage. They will be closed by a polycarbonate siding and metal louvers at the top.
These shelters will be delivered by the end of the first quarter of 2017.
Then the third phase of the operation is to extend (250 m * ground * + 50 m canopy) and redevelop (325 m *) part of the premises to the existing DRC workshop. These extensions will require the implementation of micro-piles for the foundations and the cover closed will be realized in carpentry and metal siding. This phase will be delivered to the end of 2017.
A final phase of redevelopment in the existing (about 185 m *) will take place after the delivery of the previous phase.
The whole operation is currently planned of 501 calendar days.
Eventually, the project will have to respect the architectural coherence of the whole.
Under the project the extension of T4 tram-train Clichy Montfermeil, a disconnection on the site of Gargan is to achieve.
This includes the following work:
- Moving the existing wharves and their development;
- Reversals of VRD networks;
- An adaptation of the route plan and the creation of the start of the disconnection;
- An adaptation of switches (ADV) on the existing line;
- The demolition of Gargan station building;
- The shifting ways to Aulnay station
- The supply of new booths EALE;
- The establishment of new standards of stops on the existing line.
Under the project the extension of T4 tram-train Clichy Montfermeil work is to be performed. This includes the following work:
- Civil docks,
- Consolidation of platforms,
- Shift of Bondy station lanes,
- Moving the cross communication 0.264,
- Power equipment work platforms,
- Power work of GC platform,
- Removing the old candelabra,
- Supply and installation of new lighting columns,
- Sound of new docks,
- Unwinding of new primary and secondary cables,
- Changes in cable trays.
Intermodal hub of Juvisy-sur-Orge is the second pole of Île-de-France (excluding Paris stations) in terms of number of travelers (50 000 passengers / day). Allowing the correspondence between the RER C and RER D, it is also served by TGV and twenty bus lines spread over 3 bus stations.
It is planned to carry out engineering works on all station platforms except the platforms B and C.