Services for the safety of personnel with regard to railway traffic during the construction of EOLE project sites.
The contract includes the following tasks: manual traffic announcements, SE assistance, LTV assistance, self-propelled lorry management, perchage site electrical protection, operational safety representative, S9 service provider, SE service provider, SE LTV service provider and LTV , VT / SE service provider, SM service provider, support for work trains, logistics management of the Vernouillet work base and safety supervision mission.
Channel Terminal * Landscaping Lounge inside the N + 2 and pending redevelopment and shops Airport Lounge
This call for applications concerns 2 lots:
- Lot 1 - Second works (TCE) which includes:
=> Demolition and removal of existing equipment and licensed
=> Construction of commercial hulls (without interior)
=> Redevelopment Waiting (including: architectural treatments and times: soils, paint, lighting)
=> Expectations and network preparation work for installation of specific equipment subsequent train (passenger information screens, signage etc.)
- Lot 2 - furniture includes:
=> Installation of other movable framework contract SNCF (controlled outside the market) by phasing
The work of Lots 1 and 2 will be made in site under Customs and heavily exploited. Night Work is expected.
- Asbestos, lead removal and cleaning of premises in the grip of future renovations
- Dismantling after asbestos removal, parking EFFIA of way,
- Cleaning of previously neutralized networks
- Demolition of commercial hulls and equipment rooms,
- Creation of site access,
- Partial demolition of paving and creation of new paving,
- Setting up scalable site cantonments
- Establishment of site isolation partitions,
- Establishment of a lighting, a security lighting and sound an interim phase works in the parts accessible to the public and to train staff,
- Realization of 2 technical rooms,
- Support work to the work of interstitial building.
This call for applications concerns 4 lots:
Lot 1: asbestos - lead removal - sewage - demolition.
Lot 2: construction of facilities.
Lot 3: Demolition - GOE - recovery work under.
Lot 4: CFA - CFO - SSS.
Asbestos removal and cleaning of future rights of way work for the renovation of the Great Hall Travelers and small side hall and rehabilitation interstitial building:
- Partial removal of the Marquise,
- Structural deconstruction of floors and the metal structure of parking,
- File façade G Seine and local side,
- Local - ATZ 1 (Substation)
- Local ice water,
- Local computer,
- File H facade and premises of the museum gallery,
- Roofing - Cooling blocks
- Quay track 13,
- Museum courtyard.
The works included in this lot include:
- The removal of asbestos from local and external footprints representing a treated area of approximately 550 m
- Removal of plastic flooring and adhesives,
- Withdrawal of the nosing of the stairs,
- Removal of suspended ceiling panels,
- Removal of glues ...