Provision of monitoring quality and safety (EIS and EIP) in connection with the construction of a building on the CEA Valduc center.
Realization of a standardized office building allowing building from prefabricated elements.
This contract covers the supply of a totally equipped building and covers the various state bodies: covered enclosed (foundations, structural work, facades), secondary state bodies, technical bodies of state.
The firm slice includes:
The supply of a totally equipped building and covers the various state bodies: closed covered (foundations, structural work, facades), secondary state bodies, technical bodies of state.
The building will have a standardized framework allowing construction from prefabricated elements.
The structure will have a concrete structure and facade curtains, with a metal roof with low slope for coverage.
Approximately 1,750 m
The structure of the building will be on 2 levels with possibility of basement and will have to be able to accept the additional elevation of a floor surface identical to the lower levels.
The contract will include office layout studies in addition to studies on existing standards.
Realization of a standardized frame office building to a building from prefabricated elements.
This contract is the provision of a fully equipped building and covers the various trades: Enclosed covered (foundations, shell, facades), body side state body of technical condition.
Benefits include a firm contract:
Providing a fully equipped building and covers the various trades: Enclosed covered (foundations, shell, facades), side body condition, technical condition of the body.
The building will be standardized frame allowing construction from prefabricated components.
The book will be concrete and curtain façade structure, with coverage for a low slope metal roof.
From about 1750 m
The building structure is on 2 levels with the possibility of basement (ground floor, 1st floor top floor less than 8 m above the ground) and will have to accept the extra elevation of a floor (2nd floor) the same area at lower levels.
The market will include layout design offices in addition to studies on standards (RT 2012, seismicity ...).
The building will consist of offices mainly single-occupant, meeting and videoconference rooms ... Ten low-traffic local (technical rooms, archives, storage room, lockers, ...) will form a concrete structure region. These blind premises can eventually be built in a partial basement semi-buried so as to reduce the footprint and adapt to the geometry of the field.
Assistance to the ECA, Project Manager, for monitoring the market "studies and works of civil engineering market, finishing work, handling means," relating to the extension and reconfiguration of buildings EPURE facility.
Benefits include: advisory and expertise, VISA missions, DET, AOR, follow-up mission of raising reserves and overall testing
- compliance calculation notes, plans, execution doc
- compliance with the technical notes
- compliance of studies tests, convenience and control of materials produced
- monitoring of safety evidence
- compliance of electrical diagrams; executed projects and works, related to the contractual specifications
- manufacturing control, appros and assembly work on the site
- control of work for compliance breakpoints and info CEA
- tests on-site control and landings
- compliance doc studies related to the contractual specifications.The set is about 150 local.
The support contract involves civil construction and finishing work, handling and special doors, including:
carcass work (earthworks, embankments, reinforced concrete and structural steel), the second work (metalwork, locksmithing, coatings, paint, resin, partitions, false floors, false ceilings, interior carpentry, plumbing, signage), lifting means , elevators, overhead cranes, VRD, doors, specific radiological doors, casing, sealing, cladding, drainage blanket and drainage under slab, the synthesis of TCE implementation studies (ventilation, electricity. ..) and the execution of studies of the work described above.steelwork structures are also included in the market.
The volume of concrete to deconstruct the block is to reconfigure the order of a few hundred tonnes.
The contract includes:
a firm hand on VISA missions, DET, AOR blocks G and H
an optional hand on VISA missions, DET, AOR for the block E and monitoring levees reserves and overall testing.
Performing an extension of an existing building on the CEA Valduc center (21 Côte-d'Or).
This extension will be performed primarily in steel structure and cladding, and will include some concrete façade veils, a concrete paving and some masonry partitions.
This building is not nuclear-armed.
It will include halls for receiving benches radiographic testing machines, equipment rooms (chemistry, laser ...) and local life of the operating personnel (health, meeting rooms, offices ...).
The requested services include the execution of studies and the execution of the following works:
- From roads and earthworks (VRD)
- Completion of the extension of the building: structural work, finishing work,
- Air conditioning, ventilation, heating (HVAC)
- Fluid networks,
- Strong currents,
- Low currents (including: telecommunications networks, monitoring and installation of security systems).
Extension of an office building of the CEA of Valduc.
This is the extension of an office building with a total area of 135 m2 on two levels, with the following approximate dimensions:
14.5 m in length x 9.3 m in width X 9 m in height (without pavement and foundation).
Construction d'une station d'épuration biologique « clef en main », de ses équipements et ouvrages annexes. Construction des bâtiments techniques liés au traitement et d'un bâtiment d'exploitation, création des réseaux de transferts d'eaux brutes et d'eaux traitées, réalisation des voiries et réseaux divers ainsi que les aménagements architecturaux et paysagers.
Construction d'une station d'épuration biologique dont les caractéristiques principales sont les suivantes:
— type: boues activées faible charge,
— niveau de traitement: Très poussé (15 mg/l en NGL, 2 mg/l Pt),
— effluents: effluents mixtes (eaux usées domestiques et eaux industrielles type déconcentration issues des tours de refroidissement) très carencé en matière carbonée,
— contraintes: contexte géotechnique, emprise faible, proximité des ouvrages existants, gestion des rejets,
— capacité: 51 kg de dbo/j et 20 kg de ntk/j,
— débit file eau: 15 m3/h,
— les travaux concernent (liste non exhaustive):
* Le transfert des eaux usées vers la nouvelle STEP (EI: 90 m3/h et EV: 15 m3/h);
* La construction d'une nouvelle station d'épuration clé en main, notamment: pompe de relevage (PR) 15 m3/h, BO 600 m3, 2 Tamis, 1 zone de contact, 1 dispositif d'injection d'Acide Acétique, 1 dispositif d'injection de Sulfate d'Alumine, 1 bassin d'aération (2 x 175 m3), 1 dégazeur, 1 clarificateur raclé ( 60 m2), 1 PR des eaux traitées de 15 m3/h, 1 poste de recirculation, 1 unité de centrifugation, 1 désodorisation au CAG, les ouvrages annexes, les installations électriques, l'instrumentation, la télésurvaillance, l'automatisme, la supervision.
* Le transfert des eaux traitées vers les Bassin d'Analyse d'Effluents Industriels (BAEI) et des eaux stockées dans le BAEI4 puis vers la station d'épuration.
* La construction de l'ensemble des bâtiments techniques ( 255 m2) et d'exploitation ( 170 m2) sur un rez-de chaussée et un étage.
* Les études d'exécution.
* L'installation et le repli du chantier.
* Les aménagements architecturaux.
* La réalisation des voiries et réseaux divers (VRD).
Les prestations à la charge du titulaire intègrent également:
* La mise en service des installations objet du marché (y compris formation de l'exploitant).