SUPPLY OF THREE EXPEDITIONARY ELEVATED SANGARS
United Nations Secretariat | Published December 21, 2016
1. The United Nations Observer Force (UNDOF) at Golan Heights, will soon be issuing a solicitation for the supply and delivery of three expeditionary elevated sangars to UNDOF (United Nations Disengagement Observer Force) including three ISO shipping containers, based on DAT Beirut (Lebanon) seaport.
2. In this regard, UNDOF is looking for prospective companies, dealing in supply of the subject structures.
3. Solicitation documents with complete specifications of the requirement will be sent to selected interested companies.
4. If you are are interested to participate in the bidding process for the above, please send, latest by 12 January 2017, an Expression of Interest with complete company details and company profile in English language to the attention of Chief Procurement Officer, via facsimile +963 11 6130221 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. In order for your company to be eligible to do business with United Nations including UNDOF, please register your company on UNGM by visiting the website: www.ungm.org and follow the instruction for registration by clicking on "Register" button. Once you complete the registration, you would receive the approved UNGM ID Number and your company would have the opportunity in being invited for competitive bidding exercises for the commodities (goods/ services) that your company is registered for, not only from UNDOF but also from other UN missions as the requirement arises. All the supporting documents like trade licenses, certificates and company information are required to be uploaded to the system, therefore you have to keep them ready scanned in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.