Renovation of a total of 248 residences in Section 34, Diana Vænget.There must install new windows and exterior doors in the building. After renovation would thus be 228 homes in the department.
The following contracts are taken by delydelsesreglen in Contract Act § 8, in order to implement invited tenders for these contracts:Construction contract ventilation contract Elevator Enter price Inventory contract. Building contract:
- Heavy facades
- Light facades with windows
- Balconies, decks and easy wall
- Windows, doors and parties
- Interior walls and decks and elevators incl. intersections of concrete walls and decks
- Interior walls and floors in surface mounted attics
- Cutting of wood flooring at facade (coarse)
- Interimslukning facades
- Covering of floors
- Removal of environmentally harmful substances (asbestos, PCBs and heavy metals).
- New facades with windows
- Facade gables
- New entrances
- New module balconies
- Balcony Times
- Roofing Coverage incl. tagbrønde and flashings
Masonry and concrete works incl. sewer:
- Sewage and drainage
- Foundations, elevator pits and -skakte
- Exterior stairs
- Exterior basement stairs
- Wall and floor slabs
- New walls and floors in bathrooms
- Wall and floor tiles
- Closing the gaps in walls and floors.Carpentry and joinery contracted:
- Cutting the wood floors
- Installation of new wooden floors
- Ceilings in damp
- Skeletal walls and other ceilings in steel / plaster
- Interior doors, architraves and skirtings
- Insulation.Painter contract:
- Washing the walls and ceilings
- Filling plaster walls and ceilings
- Rutex / glass filter and painting of walls, ceilings and interior woodwork
- Glass Felt and painting in wet areas
- Final cleaning.Plumbing contract:
- Heating systems, radiators facades elsewhere classified installation
- Water systems in wet areas, sanitation and equipment
- Water installation, Other installation
- Drainage systems in wet areas
- Drainage systems, downpipes and other installations.
New installation work:
- Heating systems in wet areas
- Heating systems, main pipes, risers and other installations
- Water systems in wet areas
- Plumbing systems, main pipes, risers and other installations
- Drainage systems in wet areas
- Drainage systems, downpipes and other installations
- Sanitary and bathroom equipment
- Pipe insulation.El contract:
- Degradation of installations
- Light and power installations in wet rooms
- Light and power installations, other installations
- Fixed lighting in wet areas
- Fixed lightings, other
- Shared Installations
- Exterior lighting of buildings and terrain.
The agreement includes the establishment of 3 pieces. for storage tanks in concrete for liquid degassed biomass in the construction of the biogas plant Nature Energy Korskro A / S. The agreement also includes the design of the tanks incl. base plates, etc.
The existing buildings at the address Elmelundsvej 10 used handelsgymna-Sium and 1971, 2010, 2014 and 2016. The buildings consist of a 6-storey building with basement bordered on one side of the canteen building in 2 levels and on the other side of the administrative wing in 2 levels. To the south is an adjoining new round building in 2 levels. East of the high building there in 2014 built a new multi-purpose hall
HF FYN want to expand with a new teaching building of about 6,150 gross square meter teaching and about 1,450 gross square meter parterre / cellar with 800 gross square meter teaching and about 650 sq.m. engineering, depot etc. again because Kottesgade located in Odense C.
12/05/2016 advertised and made public supply.
The supply includes the manufacture and delivery of precast concrete delivered to the construction site Kottesgade, Odense C
Delivery includes Sandwich Facade walls, concrete walls, concrete pillars, concrete beams, composite beams, floor slabs in concrete.
Wish to participate must be sent by mail to email@example.com which will subsequently answer the mail with an invitation for building web, with access to tender documents.
The delivery is offered in public bidding for procurement Act § 56-57.
Offers delivered 01.20.2017.
Other deadlines For the supply available in the tender letter.